• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Fake Verification Process

prashhant

TF Buzz
recently applied for IDFC Credit Card and get my residential address verification done but after fake office verification they've cancelled my application. They're saying that 3 attempts has been done from our side and we couldn't find your office. Only one day a guy called me and asked my location but after that he never picked up my call. My office is located is Central Delhi and anyone can find it well. I want them to process my application or remove my cibil. NEED HELP REGARDING IT GUYS!!!!

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Similar issue faced by me from SBI, yesterday received rejection for a august application basis that I'm not available on phone/address.
But I didn't received any communication for same.

Fintellect

TF Buzz
recently applied for IDFC Credit Card and get my residential address verification done but after fake office verification they've cancelled my application. They're saying that 3 attempts has been done from our side and we couldn't find your office. Only one day a guy called me and asked my location but after that he never picked up my call. My office is located is Central Delhi and anyone can find it well. I want them to process my application or remove my cibil. NEED HELP REGARDING IT GUYS!!!!
Your issue is genuine. Do raise it through Twitter by writing proper facts and send the same to PNO.
If they reject then RBI Ombudsman will help you.

Fintellect

TF Buzz
Escalation with email, twitter with any support like call log or Diary entry may be fruitful.
Last year Similar issue faced by me as the Guy said I can't come to 2nd floor you better come to ground floor. I replied him wait for 10min let me finish my work I'll come. But the guy didn't wait and leave. He called me through his IDFC tablet app, there is no way to call him as no incoming facility for IDFC no. I raise this issue with Twitter they just simply ignore and told me to apply again.

It's called restricted trade practice as they keeping the customer in Dark. The customer has every right to know the Employee Name details Employee ID who is coming at what schedule time which was hide by IDFC.

However the RBL Bank sends SMS to schedule verification with employee name ID everything mentioned in the SMS. I choose evening time for verification and everything goes well in 3days I received my RBL Card.

prashhant

TF Buzz
Last year Similar issue faced by me as the Guy said I can't come to 2nd floor you better come to ground floor. I replied him wait for 10min let me finish my work I'll come. But the guy didn't wait and leave. He called me through his IDFC tablet app, there is no way to call him as no incoming facility for IDFC no. I raise this issue with Twitter they just simply ignore and told me to apply again.

It's called restricted trade practice as they keeping the customer in Dark. The customer has every right to know the Employee Name details Employee ID who is coming at what schedule time which was hide by IDFC.

However the RBL Bank sends SMS to schedule verification with employee name ID everything mentioned in the SMS. I choose evening time for verification and everything goes well in 3days I received my RBL Card.
Did you get IDFC card?