• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Verification Doubts

MajesticUser

TF Buzz
Hi, I did my Video KYC for an Select card it was compelted , I check the tracking it showed application verification as complete . After 5 mins when I saw it shows application verifications is pending. Does it mean they will do physical verification? also it shows you will get your card within 14 March. Attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_181249_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_181249_Brave.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 131

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I did my Video KYC for an Select card it was compelted , I check the tracking it showed application verification as complete . After 5 mins when I saw it shows application verifications is pending. Does it mean they will do physical verification? also it shows you will get your card within 14 March. Attached screenshot.
Thats doc verification .
there is a thread on it ..
Don't take idfc cc tracker seriously .it goes back & forth .

Thread 'A really weird issue with address verification of my IDFC First Credit Card application' https://www.technofino.in/community...-my-idfc-first-credit-card-application.17543/

@vaibhav111 merger expert 😅

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That's means my verification is complete?? Bcoz I won't be at my address for 10 days bcoz of an trip plan
If u have done vkyc form same location & there on your cibil there is less likely chance of physical verification ( just saying )
If it happens u can deny the guy..
You will get 2 call

Your application date will be extended.

Before cancellation u will receive sms to add landmark location..

Even if ur application gets rejected u can request via calling customer care to reopen that & they will send agent again .

So u have 10+ days .

MajesticUser

TF Buzz
If u have done vkyc form same location & there on your cibil there is less likely chance of physical verification ( just saying )
If it happens u can deny the guy..
You will get 2 call

Your application date will be extended.

Before cancellation u will receive sms to add landmark location..

Even if ur application gets rejected u can request via calling customer care to reopen that & they will send agent again .

So u have 10+ days .
Wow great , Thanks 😊
Did vKYC on same address and CIBIL 781

DK007

TF Buzz
Adding one more point that may be useful.

In case if physical verification happens, Agent will mostly call you via their app / tab, at times the call rings for 1 or 2 rings and get disconnected before you can answer it and you cannot call back on same number.

You can further reach support team on X(Twitter) / email explaining the issue and ask to arrange the agent visit for verification.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Adding one more point that may be useful.

In case if physical verification happens, Agent will mostly call you via their app / tab, at times the call rings for 1 or 2 rings and get disconnected before you can answer it and you cannot call back on same number.

You can further reach support team on X(Twitter) / email explaining the issue and ask to arrange the agent visit for verification.
Even there is link for it .
On website..
Tab man it sucks more than icici tab

chnleo

TF Select
I had applied for idfc wealth card and the process went flawlessly and everything right from start to video kyc and card generation was over just in 20 min! There was no physical verification of any sort! Just a week before my SBI card was rejected 3rd time!!!

DK007

TF Buzz
I had applied for idfc wealth card and the process went flawlessly and everything right from start to video kyc and card generation was over just in 20 min! There was no physical verification of any sort! Just a week before my SBI card was rejected 3rd time!!!
That's something interesting !! Good to hear about instant card generation.

May be while applying, in existing credit card section you would have entered one of the premium cards with good credit limit, that made the difference in application process.

MajesticUser

TF Buzz
Impressive, Today they called me and I wasn't available. Then , I explained to customer care and they told they will try something.. let's see , will update here

Now they will verify residential address proof and work address proof which might take around 5 days then your card will deliver

SonyTom

TF Premier
If its ok, please mention the following for benefit of others planning to apply for weal cc.
1. How much salary did you enter.
2. Which card and limit you entered.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But my income is not even 11.5 lakhs per year. I have entered existing HDFC DCB Plastic credit card which has 9,09,000 limit & still instantly IDFC Bank has approved me wealth credit card with same limit
It depends on luck & other factors.

Most important is pincode.
What i told u is general sop .
Didn't u had physical verification or just vkyc & u were approved

girish3456

TF Premier
It depends on luck & other factors.

Most important is pincode.
What i told u is general sop .
Didn't u had physical verification or just vkyc & u were approved
Just had vkyc and that's it, card got approved instantly with in 15 mins. No physical verification and no documents verification too. It was approved based on c2c

chnleo

TF Select
That's something interesting !! Good to hear about instant card generation.

May be while applying, in existing credit card section you would have entered one of the premium cards with good credit limit, that made the difference in application process.
You are correct! I had mentioned my Citibank CC with 10L limit which I had since 2016! Maybe that hit them!