• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 507

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.
I just got the Sapphiro Visa variant LTF. Will they convert it into dual LTF or can I hold all 3 variants separately at the sametime?

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you share me the screenshot where you have a pre-approved offer? Is it specifically showing the dual card variant? Coz' I applied and got the card delivered as a LTF, but I got Visa variant. Now, I need dual variant.
Guys, will there be CIBIL hard enquiry when I apply for Sapphiro Dual credit card LTF? I have pre-approved offer in the netbankingC

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
guys i am having Ltf Saphhiro on Visa and i tried so many times to get AMEX via customer care and that didn’t work but yesterday i tried to apply CC on their website and i got an offer again for Ltf Sapphiro on ANEX Variant and i applied it through application and it got approved immediately so this way you can try

sharma

TF Premier
guys i am having Ltf Saphhiro on Visa and i tried so many times to get AMEX via customer care and that didn’t work but yesterday i tried to apply CC on their website and i got an offer again for Ltf Sapphiro on ANEX Variant and i applied it through application and it got approved immediately so this way you can try
Is it approved immediately.
But how