• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card Review.

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Dreamfolks Card with free airport spa and international airport lounge access, complimentary railway lounge access, and a one-time MMT Black Exclusive membership that too on an LTF card!

IMG_20220816_194535_Bokeh-02 (1) (1).jpeg
Most of the ICICI bank credit cards are poorly rewarding and it makes sense to get only an LTF Card from its stable. So mostly people either try to get their premium cards LTF using their relationship with the bank or simply get their humble Platinum card. So if you are planning to get hold of an ICICI card then I would suggest you go for this card instead of an ICICI Coral or an ICICI Platinum till you get hold of any of their premium cards. And since ICICI allows you to hold their complete portfolio of cars at once there is no problem in retaining this for life and getting another card anytime later.

Are you having this LTF credit card from ICICI Bank? How has been your experience related to the unique services it offers?

Last edited:

SunnyM

TF Premier
I currently have coral and one of my upgrade options is this one. But it is asking for 2500/- + gst as joining fees (no annual fees) ! Is this the same for everyone ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-16-22-52-41-38_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-16-22-52-41-38_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 270

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I currently have coral and one of my upgrade options is this one. But it is asking for 2500/- + gst as joining fees (no annual fees) ! Is this the same for everyone ?
Yes, exactly same! I upgraded the coral to MMT Signature!
They dont cancel the coral one though! Its better to hold as many ICICI LTF CCs as possible considering amazing merchant offers!

SunnyM

TF Premier
Yes, exactly same! I upgraded the coral to MMT Signature!
They dont cancel the coral one though! Its better to hold as many ICICI LTF CCs as possible considering amazing merchant offers!
Please tell me can I keep both cards ? Won't the coral automatically cancel when I upgrade and the new one comes ?

abc.xyz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have applied it in June but they issued MMT Platinum after multiple rounds of cc supported form fill up. Tired of the process and too frustrated on seeing the platinum card instead of signature one. But after raising the issue and following up they upgraded it with first year fee. I have applied it when there was of LTF offer and no joining fee, but I was tired with CC and follow up so agreed with FYP option. To my surprise they refund my fee after 2nd statement and I got 1500 cash points in MMT as well. So all good for now. I needed this card to try out MMT Black.

xiddy

TF Premier
What is the benefit of this card beside the International lounge access? You can get MMT black membership for free with the trip money forex card.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
What will we get for that ₹2500, Vouchers? Are they redeemable for train tickets?
That 2500 voucher is of no use.... Just take it as u will pay around 3000 for the card... In that u will get 1500 as mmt cash which u can use without any restrictions on booking in mmt app.... So in remaining 1500.... U will get a ltf card, dreamfolks membership and mmt black membership.....

And also an extra card for redemption of merchant offers...and in my experience... Mmt offer the cheapest rates usually using icici cards for hotels.. And sometimes even flights...

suhailmz

TF Premier
I got the MMT Signature card recently. The very next day, there was an offer on MMT website for 10% instant discount on ICICI Credit cards. I tried using MMT Card, but it didn't work. Mentioned something like "the offer is not valid on this variant of Visa". I was extremely disappointed. If MMT instant discount offers doesn't work on this card, its a junk card for me. I should have retained my Coral card as I already have MMT black membership. @Batmanbaba

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I got the MMT Signature card recently. The very next day, there was an offer on MMT website for 10% instant discount on ICICI Credit cards. I tried using MMT Card, but it didn't work. Mentioned something like "the offer is not valid on this variant of Visa". I was extremely disappointed. If MMT instant discount offers doesn't work on this card, its a junk card for me. I should have retained my Coral card as I already have MMT black membership. @Batmanbaba
This is very strange..... Was there any terms and conditions fir the offer.???

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz

If you plan your trip earlier, try MMT booking On Mondays for ICICI offers. earlier I was never facing this issue(not valid on this variant of visa). but recently I faced the same issue once and then tried booking with a different ICICI and went through. didn't bother to check it. ( i thought I already might have used that card offer for this month).