• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card Review

Yes Bank has recently started revamping its credit card portfolio and has launched a super premium card by the name of Yes Bank Marquee. The card is gaining a lot of attention due to its USP of great reward on online spending and loads of lounge access which can be shared even with addon card holders.

Let's check whether the benefits of this card are worth the hype or not!

Charges and Welcome Benefits​

Joining Fees₹9999 + GST
Welcome Benefits60,000 Reward Points worth up to ₹15,000
Annual Fees₹4999 + GST
Annual Benefits20,000 Reward Points worth up to ₹5,000
Annual Fee WaiverWaived off on ₹10L annual spending.
Add-on FeesNIL
Card CategoryReward Points

Reward Rate​

Spends AreaReward Rate Capping
Online Spends36 YES Rewardz Points per ₹2001,00,000 YES Rewardz Points
Offline Spends18 YES Rewardz Points per ₹200NIL
Special Categories*10 YES Rewardz Points per ₹200NIL
  • *Select categories include Rental Payments, Wallet Loading, Recharge, Utility Bill Payments, Insurance, Education and Government Payments
  • No reward points are applicable on Fuel transactions, Cash withdrawals, Cash Advance fees, post-purchase EMI or instant EMI transactions

Reward Redemption​

Spends AreaFlights/Hotel BookingsAirmiles Transfer
Online Spends4.5%1.8%
Offline Spends2.25%0.9%
Special Categories*1.25%0.50%
  • Convert your Reward Points to Airmiles with our Airline Partners in the ratio of 10 Reward Points = 1 Air Mile (Options: Club Vistara (CV Points) & Intermiles)
  • Flights and Hotels can be booked for a value of 25 paise per Yes Rewardz Point.

Other Benefits​

Airport Lounge Access

Domestic Airport Lounge Access
Complimentary Limit – 6 Visits/ Calendar quarter within India for primary and add-on cardholders
Guest Visits: 8 Complimentary Lounge visits per quarter
Access Via – Credit Card

International Airport Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary Visits outside India for primary as well as add-on cardholders
Access Via – Credit Card
Network – LoungeKey

BookMyShow Offer​

Buy 1 get 1 movie ticket for a maximum of 3 tickets per calendar month. Offer valid only for Movies tickets. Discount is capped at ₹800 per ticket.

Golf Benefits​

• Enjoy waiver of 4 Green Fee at select golf courses in India
  • Enjoy one complimentary Golf Lesson every calendar month at select golf courses in India

Purchase Protection Insurance​

Purchase Protection - Insurance cover against accidental damage/Burglary in residential premises of the customer as per bank records, for 6 months for mobile & electronic devices purchased online using this card. The maximum limit for the same is ₹50,000.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver​

1% waiver for transactions between ₹400 to ₹4000. Maximum surcharge waiver of ₹1000 per statement cycle.

Forex Markup​

1% + GST Forex Markup charges are applicable on international transactions.

Eligibility and How to Apply?​

• 21 to 60 years of age
  • Salaried or self-employed
  • Minimum Net Salary of INR 3 Lakhs per month or Income Tax Return of INR 24 Lakhs and above
The best way to apply currently is via their website by simply punching in your details online. They are also offering an Amazon voucher for applying directly via their website.

TechnoFino Recommends​

Yes Bank Marquee is highly recommended since both the joining fees and the annual fees are well covered by the points being given against the fee. The USP of unlimited lounge access and an unbelievable reward rate for online and offline spending will disrupt the market for sure. Yes Bank should try to rope in some more transfer partners as well if it wants to make its reward points-based card portfolio successful.

A feature-wise comparable card to this can be the ICICI Bank Emeralde Private Metal which comes at a similar joining fee points but without any substantial joining benefits.

Are you planning to get the Yes Bank Marquee Credit card? Tell us in the comments below.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What does point no 2 mean? Why we Need to get attestation from branch ?
Some branches sit over it and pretend to not know how to apply for addon cards.

In that case in order to expedite, it'll be better to get the kyc documents authenticated by them and to personally send it to their Chennai HO to get it processed.

One offcourse has the recourse to keep on escalating as well.

diptarkaroy

TF Select
After escalating to the highest levels, I have received 2 addon Marquee cards.

If anyone desires to apply for addon cards -

1. Apply via branch as they have to physically verify signatures and attest the kyc documents 🤦

2. If branch is unhelpful, then fill in the form, get it attested via branch and then courier to their Yes Bank head office.

3. Keep on escalating till the branch relents and gets it done.

It has emerged through many back and forth communication that they do not have an online method yet.
I’m also trying to get an add on for my wife. I haven’t visited the branch yet.

diptarkaroy

TF Select
Adding a few useful links and information:

Customer Care Service Numbers:
1800 103 1212 (For calls from India) / +91 22 4935 0000 (For calls from outside India)

Customer Care Email ID: yestouchcc@yesbank.in

Link to download application form for add on card: https://www.yesbank.in/pdf/add_on_cards_application_form
Most of the times, the support guys are clueless about the query.

Can we check how many lounge access are left in the balance? This card is not working in dreamfolks or loungekey portal

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Most of the times, the support guys are clueless about the query.

Can we check how many lounge access are left in the balance? This card is not working in dreamfolks or loungekey portal
I don’t any option yet for lounge access count. Maybe we need to keep track ourselves. The lounge access is directly using the card. I will use it in a lounge next month for the first time.

diptarkaroy

TF Select
I don’t any option yet for lounge access count. Maybe we need to keep track ourselves. The lounge access is directly using the card. I will use it in a lounge next month for the first time.
Is it within first 3 months of use?
If not, have you spent 35k in the last quarter?

We are still confused if there is any minimum spend criteria for Marquee domestic lounge access

Please let me know whether you face any issues at the terminal

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yes Bank has recently started revamping its credit card portfolio and has launched a super premium card by the name of Yes Bank Marquee. The card is gaining a lot of attention due to its USP of great reward on online spending and loads of lounge access which can be shared even with addon card holders.

Let's check whether the benefits of this card are worth the hype or not!

Charges and Welcome Benefits​

Joining Fees₹9999 + GST
Welcome Benefits60,000 Reward Points worth up to ₹15,000
Annual Fees₹4999 + GST
Annual Benefits20,000 Reward Points worth up to ₹5,000
Annual Fee WaiverWaived off on ₹10L annual spending.
Add-on FeesNIL
Card CategoryReward Points

Reward Rate​

Spends AreaReward Rate Capping
Online Spends36 YES Rewardz Points per ₹2001,00,000 YES Rewardz Points
Offline Spends18 YES Rewardz Points per ₹200NIL
Special Categories*10 YES Rewardz Points per ₹200NIL
  • *Select categories include Rental Payments, Wallet Loading, Recharge, Utility Bill Payments, Insurance, Education and Government Payments
  • No reward points are applicable on Fuel transactions, Cash withdrawals, Cash Advance fees, post-purchase EMI or instant EMI transactions

Reward Redemption​

Spends AreaFlights/Hotel BookingsAirmiles Transfer
Online Spends4.5%1.8%
Offline Spends2.25%0.9%
Special Categories*1.25%0.50%
  • Convert your Reward Points to Airmiles with our Airline Partners in the ratio of 10 Reward Points = 1 Air Mile (Options: Club Vistara (CV Points) & Intermiles)
  • Flights and Hotels can be booked for a value of 25 paise per Yes Rewardz Point.

Other Benefits​

Airport Lounge Access

Domestic Airport Lounge Access
Complimentary Limit – 6 Visits/ Calendar quarter within India for primary and add-on cardholders
Access Via – Credit Card

International Airport Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary Visits outside India for primary as well as add-on cardholders
Access Via – Credit Card
Network – LoungeKey

BookMyShow Offer​

Buy 1 get 1 movie ticket for a maximum of 3 tickets per calendar month. Offer valid only for Movies tickets. Discount is capped at ₹800 per ticket.

Golf Benefits​

• Enjoy waiver of 4 Green Fee at select golf courses in India
  • Enjoy one complimentary Golf Lesson every calendar month at select golf courses in India

Purchase Protection Insurance​

Purchase Protection - Insurance cover against accidental damage/Burglary in residential premises of the customer as per bank records, for 6 months for mobile & electronic devices purchased online using this card. The maximum limit for the same is ₹50,000.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver​

1% waiver for transactions between ₹400 to ₹4000. Maximum surcharge waiver of ₹1000 per statement cycle.

Forex Markup​

1% + GST Forex Markup charges are applicable on international transactions.

Eligibility and How to Apply?​

• 21 to 60 years of age
  • Salaried or self-employed
  • Minimum Net Salary of INR 3 Lakhs per month or Income Tax Return of INR 24 Lakhs and above
The best way to apply currently is via their website by simply punching in your details online. They are also offering an Amazon voucher for applying directly via their website.

TechnoFino Recommends​

Yes Bank Marquee is highly recommended since both the joining fees and the annual fees are well covered by the points being given against the fee. The USP of unlimited lounge access and an unbelievable reward rate for online and offline spending will disrupt the market for sure. Yes Bank should try to rope in some more transfer partners as well if it wants to make its reward points-based card portfolio successful.

A feature-wise comparable card to this can be the ICICI Bank Emeralde Private Metal which comes at a similar joining fee points but without any substantial joining benefits.

Are you planning to get the Yes Bank Marquee Credit card? Tell us in the comments below.
CV conversions are in 4:1 ratio

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it within first 3 months of use?
If not, have you spent 35k in the last quarter?

We are still confused if there is any minimum spend criteria for Marquee domestic lounge access

Please let me know whether you face any issues at the terminal
There is no minimum spend mentioned anywhere. After all this is a premium card. I will have my backup cards with me anyway 🙂

diptarkaroy

TF Select
There is no minimum spend mentioned anywhere. After all this is a premium card. I will have my backup cards with me anyway 🙂
Yes that’s what I assume also…. Only few YouTubers are mentioning there is minimum spend req. it was published in some cnbc article may be… but anyway it’s not bank official.

I called them, they confirmed the same. But they are not giving it over email. I don’t trust Yes bank fully… so wanted to get a written confirmation from them before paying the joining fee

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
CV conversions are in 4:1 ratio
Conversion to gift vouchers varies 0.15 to 0.25 per RP. Yes bank is THE sector leader in making things less simple. Zomato and Swiggy gives better conversion rate than Amazon. See this link:

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes that’s what I assume also…. Only few YouTubers are mentioning there is minimum spend req. it was published in some cnbc article may be… but anyway it’s not bank official.

I called them, they confirmed the same. But they are not giving it over email. I don’t trust Yes bank fully… so wanted to get a written confirmation from them before paying the joining fee
Honestly the card seems to be great. The customer service and bad documentation should be improved.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

i called cc.. they said not applicable for marquee.. now we have to see if that is true... why do u need add on.. main card only has limited online use..

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not yet. If the branch doesn’t help you, probably you can mail the form and supporting documents. The address is given in the form itself.
I had tried. If you directly send all documents, they'll simply reject it. They want the branch to attest the documents physically.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Conversion to gift vouchers varies 0.15 to 0.25 per RP. Yes bank is THE sector leader in making things less simple. Zomato and Swiggy gives better conversion rate than Amazon. See this link:

Yes but I was talking about conversion to Club Vistara , the original post has 10:1 ratio, but the actual conversion is 4:1