• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card Review

Yes Bank has recently started revamping its credit card portfolio and has launched a super premium card by the name of Yes Bank Marquee. The card is gaining a lot of attention due to its USP of great reward on online spending and loads of lounge access which can be shared even with addon card holders.

Let's check whether the benefits of this card are worth the hype or not!

Charges and Welcome Benefits​

Joining Fees₹9999 + GST
Welcome Benefits60,000 Reward Points worth up to ₹15,000
Annual Fees₹4999 + GST
Annual Benefits20,000 Reward Points worth up to ₹5,000
Annual Fee WaiverWaived off on ₹10L annual spending.
Add-on FeesNIL
Card CategoryReward Points

Reward Rate​

Spends AreaReward Rate Capping
Online Spends36 YES Rewardz Points per ₹2001,00,000 YES Rewardz Points
Offline Spends18 YES Rewardz Points per ₹200NIL
Special Categories*10 YES Rewardz Points per ₹200NIL
  • *Select categories include Rental Payments, Wallet Loading, Recharge, Utility Bill Payments, Insurance, Education and Government Payments
  • No reward points are applicable on Fuel transactions, Cash withdrawals, Cash Advance fees, post-purchase EMI or instant EMI transactions

Reward Redemption​

Spends AreaFlights/Hotel BookingsAirmiles Transfer
Online Spends4.5%1.8%
Offline Spends2.25%0.9%
Special Categories*1.25%0.50%
  • Convert your Reward Points to Airmiles with our Airline Partners in the ratio of 10 Reward Points = 1 Air Mile (Options: Club Vistara (CV Points) & Intermiles)
  • Flights and Hotels can be booked for a value of 25 paise per Yes Rewardz Point.

Other Benefits​

Airport Lounge Access

Domestic Airport Lounge Access
Complimentary Limit – 6 Visits/ Calendar quarter within India for primary and add-on cardholders
Guest Visits: 8 Complimentary Lounge visits per quarter
Access Via – Credit Card

International Airport Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary Visits outside India for primary as well as add-on cardholders
Guest Visits: 8 Complimentary Lounge visits per quarter
Access Via – Credit Card
Network – LoungeKey

BookMyShow Offer​

Buy 1 get 1 movie ticket for a maximum of 3 tickets per calendar month. Offer valid only for Movies tickets. Discount is capped at ₹800 per ticket.

Golf Benefits​

• Enjoy waiver of 4 Green Fee at select golf courses in India
  • Enjoy one complimentary Golf Lesson every calendar month at select golf courses in India

Purchase Protection Insurance​

Purchase Protection - Insurance cover against accidental damage/Burglary in residential premises of the customer as per bank records, for 6 months for mobile & electronic devices purchased online using this card. The maximum limit for the same is ₹50,000.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver​

1% waiver for transactions between ₹400 to ₹4000. Maximum surcharge waiver of ₹1000 per statement cycle.

Forex Markup​

1% + GST Forex Markup charges are applicable on international transactions.

Eligibility and How to Apply?​

• 21 to 60 years of age
  • Salaried or self-employed
  • Minimum Net Salary of INR 3 Lakhs per month or Income Tax Return of INR 24 Lakhs and above
The best way to apply currently is via their website by simply punching in your details online. They are also offering an Amazon voucher for applying directly via their website.

TechnoFino Recommends​

Yes Bank Marquee is highly recommended since both the joining fees and the annual fees are well covered by the points being given against the fee. The USP of unlimited lounge access and an unbelievable reward rate for online and offline spending will disrupt the market for sure. Yes Bank should try to rope in some more transfer partners as well if it wants to make its reward points-based card portfolio successful.

A feature-wise comparable card to this can be the ICICI Bank Emeralde Private Metal which comes at a similar joining fee points but without any substantial joining benefits.

Are you planning to get the Yes Bank Marquee Credit card? Tell us in the comments below.

subham23

TF Buzz
I received the card yesterday and in welcome letter it says for domestic/international lounge guest visit - its 8 times per year (2 per quarter). is there change in offer now compared to pre-launch.

pdoshi

TF Buzz
How to apply to this card? I have no yes bank cards . and while applying its just showing option of Yes first business CC and Make your own card..!

subham23

TF Buzz
How to apply to this card? I have no yes bank cards . and while applying its just showing option of Yes first business CC and Make your own card..!
As per eligibility criteria mentioned on bank's website - Minimum Net Salary of INR 3 Lakhs per month or Income Tax Return of INR 24 Lakhs and above for Marquee card.

brahmin_baniya

TF Select
As per eligibility criteria mentioned on bank's website - Minimum Net Salary of INR 3 Lakhs per month or Income Tax Return of INR 24 Lakhs and above for Marquee card.
I qualify for this ,calling yes bank customer care or even online doesn't help either.

Eye of Ajay

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was going thru my YES RESERV docs and realized that there is no Rewards Subscription Plan for marquee. Infact the top level card there for 3x was RESERV meaning that for almost 4k I got the below:

Online24 / 200 INR64 / 200 INR
Offline12 / 200 INR36 / 200 INR

Where as the marquee gets:-

Online36 / 20036:64
Offline18 / 20018:36

This is at a higher price also please do tell me if I missed something and if I am correct this is gonna go bye bye soon because its almost 9-10% for online buys.

dfive

TF Buzz
I got this card via online application and they took c2c, but the limit is very low (1L) mainly because they didn't have an option to add salary. How can I increase this? Customer care is asking to wait for offers.

Raje

TF Neo
I got this card via online application and they took c2c, but the limit is very low (1L) mainly because they didn't have an option to add salary. How can I increase this? Customer care is asking to wait for offers.
Is it allowing card to card application only , because I don't have salary slip neither itr.

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is card to card process available for Yes Bank Marquee?

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How to do it? May I know the process?How much limit do I need to have to process c2c?? What was your CIBIL score?

Last edited:

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am a Yes bank Auto loan client for 6 years and track has been perfect. Was getting message from last 1 month about Pre- approved Marquee. Thought let's take a plunge as card seems decent.

Applied through the Pre-approved link and at last stage got option of Marquee or BYOC. Selected Marquee and entered but it says card cannot be processed 🤦🏻‍♂️ If I ty again, it doesn't allow me to move forward saying application is rejected.

Not sure what is happening. Anyone else faced similar issues with Yes bank pre approved offer?

diptarkaroy

TF Select
I got the marquee card 2 days back and then came to know that minimum 35k to be spent to avail the lounge benefit.
However, I called them and confirmed it is not required for marquee.

Anyone can validate this? Is this minimum spend criteria not required for marquee?

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I want to upgrade from RESERV instead of new card. But it seems they are currently not upgrading from master to visa. May be I will wait for a while.

drsel

TF Legend
What are the MCC exclusions for yes Marquee and yes Reserve ?

Marquee gives 1.25% return for online government transactions like income tax, property tax and utilities MCC 4900

Reserv 3x gives 2.25% return for online government transactions like income tax, property tax and utilities MCC 4900

Last edited:

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After escalating to the highest levels, I have received 2 addon Marquee cards.

If anyone desires to apply for addon cards -

1. Apply via branch as they have to physically verify signatures and attest the kyc documents 🤦

2. If branch is unhelpful, then fill in the form, get it attested via branch and then courier to their Yes Bank head office.

3. Keep on escalating till the branch relents and gets it done.

It has emerged through many back and forth communication that they do not have an online method yet.

Reactions: SSV

MONEY

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
After escalating to the highest levels, I have received 2 addon Marquee cards.

If anyone desires to apply for addon cards -

1. Apply via branch as they have to physically verify signatures and attest the kyc documents 🤦

2. If branch is unhelpful, then fill in the form, get it attested via branch and then courier to their Yes Bank head office.

3. Keep on escalating till the branch relents and gets it done.

It has emerged through many back and forth communication that they do not have an online method yet.
What does point no 2 mean? Why we Need to get attestation from branch ?