• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card Review.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The advantages of the card are:
  1. Lifetime free after a one-time fee of INR 2,500
  2. Free Priority Pass but limited to a single use per year. Guests will be charged INR 2,000.
The drawbacks are:
  1. No surcharge waiver for fuel spends
  2. No special discounts on MakeMyTrip.
For people who are getting this as an upgrade in ICICI, you can still go ahead as it will help you get a VISA Signature card and also have two credit cards from ICICI since they don't cancel the older card.
This Card Also Works On BMS For 50% upto Rs 300 Visa Signature Offer

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Hi guys. I have 2 ICICI credit cards amazon pay and platinum card 4.8L limit. In imobile app it's showing I have upgrade option for my platinum card. Im unable to decide whether to upgrade or not. On my all other cards I have a total of 22 international lounge access and around 15 to 20 domestic lounge access and few railway lounge access. So should I upgrade to this card or not?
Its a good card to have.... U have to only pay joining fees.... Then its free for life

knight

TF Ace
Try early.. they have fixed limit irrespective of card for such offers
it was literally 4.00 pm when I entered the card number 😅

either I was too unlucky and everybody was playing fastest finger first that day.
Or it looks like a gimmick with a small quota like 5-10 tickets.

regardless I'll give it a few tries to see if it works.

Kaiser

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
  2. Free Priority Pass but limited to a single use per year. Guests will be charged INR 2,000.
The drawbacks are:
For people who are getting this as an upgrade in ICICI, you can still go ahead as it will help you get a VISA Signature card and also have two credit cards from ICICI since they don't cancel the older card.
One more point I'd like to add. For ICICI credit cards, you need to spend a minimum of INR 5,000 every quarter to use any airport lounge in the next quarter. Generally, fuel spends are the best for this scenario but for this MakeMyTrip card, the surcharge will of 1% plus GST will not be reversed.

logu

TF Buzz
it was literally 4.00 pm when I entered the card number 😅

either I was too unlucky and everybody was playing fastest finger first that day.
Or it looks like a gimmick with a small quota like 5-10 tickets.

regardless I'll give it a few tries to see if it works.
Try saving your card before itself

fageriaji

TF Premier
The drawbacks are:
I am not agree with drawbacks because:

1. 1% fuel surcharge will not be applicable on fuel transactions of up to Rs. 4,000 at HPCL pumps when the Card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines.
2. on Monday normal ICICI CC gives you 12% discount upto 1800 on Flights whereas ICICI MMT card gives you 15% discount upto 2000; Apart from it you will also earn 1.25 my cash for every 200/- in flight booking and 4 my cash for every 200/- in hotel/holiday booking.