• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card Review.

suhailmz

TF Premier
If you plan your trip earlier, try MMT booking On Mondays for ICICI offers. earlier I was never facing this issue(not valid on this variant of visa). but recently I faced the same issue once and then tried booking with a different ICICI and went through. didn't bother to check it. ( i thought I already might have used that card offer for this month).
But this card should ideally be the best ICICI card for MMT bookings :/

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
Yeah. But MMT has their own offer. For every days in week with diff cards offers available for those offer period. But for ICICI it's on Monday. You get double offer with MMT and ICICI MMT CC cashback for the transaction as well.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Yeah. But MMT has their own offer. For every days in week with diff cards offers available for those offer period. But for ICICI it's on Monday. You get double offer with MMT and ICICI MMT CC cashback for the transaction as well.
Have you been able to book airport cabs via MMTCAB1 coupon? I tried applying but it shows 'coupon not applicable at this time.'

suhailmz

TF Premier
Well, it didn’t work for me at all. I booked on Monday but the card didn’t work!

suhailmz

TF Premier
What’s the cashback offer?

Kaiser

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The advantages of the card are:
  1. Lifetime free after a one-time fee of INR 2,500
  2. Free Priority Pass but limited to a single use per year. Guests will be charged INR 2,000.
The drawbacks are:
  1. No surcharge waiver for fuel spends
  2. No special discounts on MakeMyTrip.
For people who are getting this as an upgrade in ICICI, you can still go ahead as it will help you get a VISA Signature card and also have two credit cards from ICICI since they don't cancel the older card.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
The advantages of the card are:
  1. Lifetime free after a one-time fee of INR 2,500
  2. Free Priority Pass but limited to a single use per year. Guests will be charged INR 2,000.
The drawbacks are:
  1. No surcharge waiver for fuel spends
  2. No special discounts on MakeMyTrip.
For people who are getting this as an upgrade in ICICI, you can still go ahead as it will help you get a VISA Signature card and also have two credit cards from ICICI since they don't cancel the older card.
In my view this one time fee MMT Signature card is way better than Paid Rubyx card atleast. Reason is: no person keep ICICI cards for reward points as they're trash (except Apay card). We'll keep it just for ICICI specific offers which works with this card. So paying annual fees for their card isn't worthy.

And unlike Rubyx, we're getting Dreamfolks card (not Priority pass) for international lounge and spa which they only give with Sapphiro and higher cards.

Also domestic eligible lounges list is similar to Sapphiro and Rubyx. MMT Platinum and Coral type of cards get short list of eligible lounges.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
In my view this one time fee MMT Signature card is way better than Paid Rubyx card atleast. Reason is: no person keep ICICI cards for reward points as they're trash (except Apay card). We'll keep it just for ICICI specific offers which works with this card. So paying annual fees for their card isn't worthy.

And unlike Rubyx, we're getting Dreamfolks card (not Priority pass) for international lounge and spa which they only give with Sapphiro and higher cards.

Also domestic eligible lounges list is similar to Sapphiro and Rubyx. MMT Platinum and Coral type of cards get short list of eligible lounges.
I have MMT Platinum with me.
Should I upgrade to MMT Signature?

vivek.goud

TF Buzz
Hi guys. I have 2 ICICI credit cards amazon pay and platinum card 4.8L limit. In imobile app it's showing I have upgrade option for my platinum card. Im unable to decide whether to upgrade or not. On my all other cards I have a total of 22 international lounge access and around 15 to 20 domestic lounge access and few railway lounge access. So should I upgrade to this card or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230403_230606_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230403_230606_iMobile Pay.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 55

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi guys. I have 2 ICICI credit cards amazon pay and platinum card 4.8L limit. In imobile app it's showing I have upgrade option for my platinum card. Im unable to decide whether to upgrade or not. On my all other cards I have a total of 22 international lounge access and around 15 to 20 domestic lounge access and few railway lounge access. So should I upgrade to this card or not?
Definitely not.

But if cc collection is your hobby, then go ahead.