• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card Review.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
What kind of food options / refreshments they provide at sealdah lounge with cc access?

I have been to Ahmedabad railway lounge, they were fine with my father's card. I swiped 4 times, (mine and father's card) to get 8 hours access. I slept there in the sofa before taking my early morning train. Food wasn't that good and was kind of unhygienic. But their tea was quite good though.
They offer a standard vegetarian or non vegetarian thali. That's it.

armat

TF Premier
Anyone interested in buying mmt holiday voucher worth 2500 ? I’m ready to sell it for 1500 to recover joining fee.

cardex

TF Premier
I got the MMT Signature card recently. The very next day, there was an offer on MMT website for 10% instant discount on ICICI Credit cards. I tried using MMT Card, but it didn't work. Mentioned something like "the offer is not valid on this variant of Visa". I was extremely disappointed. If MMT instant discount offers doesn't work on this card, its a junk card for me. I should have retained my Coral card as I already have MMT black membership. @Batmanbaba

I too already have MMTA BLACK membership, I have been offered this card as upgrade to platinum chip (only 40 k limit 😂), should I go for this? Or Mine card will be better?

cardex

TF Premier
Complimentary Dreamfolks Privilege card with 1 free international lounge per year without any spend based condition.

2 Domestic lounge/quarter by spending 5k in previous quarter. Lounge list is same as Sapphiro card. Whereas you'll get less accessible lounges on MMT Platinum & similar tier cards.
Yeah it takes some time to link and you'll get MMT Black Exclusive membership code in your mail as well. I received it after 45 days of card delivery date.

But sad part is we can't see the card on MMT app unlike other cobranded cards. You'll get to know only when they credit mycash to your account.

I already have MMT Elite, so how will this work if I opt for this card?