• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card Review.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
So I finally got call from ICICI customer team after raising request on twitter.

Executive agreed instantly for MMT SIGNATURE CARD. He told me about one time joining fees of Rs 2500 & then it's LTF.

He raised service request which is visible in iMobile app & in mail too. He asked me to wait for 7 working days.

Will I get Dream Folks card too along with this? And any advice for it's uses.

@4uziaul @pprakash11
You'll get Dreamfolks card seperately few days after this card's delivery. No usage advice required. Just needed for international lounge access once a year.

fageriaji

TF Premier
So I finally got call from ICICI customer team after raising request on twitter.

Executive agreed instantly for MMT SIGNATURE CARD. He told me about one time joining fees of Rs 2500 & then it's LTF.

He raised service request which is visible in iMobile app & in mail too. He asked me to wait for 7 working days.

@4uziaul @pprakash11
Dreamfolks will get delivered before/together/after the CC delivered.
No need to place different request.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

@4uziaul @pprakash11
I got one too recently, also no need to spend 5k for lounge at least for first quarter.

gowthamv

TF Premier
Other than regular bank offers, This Card has any instant discount on flights when booked through MMT app?

(Similar to EasyMyTrip SC CC)

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Dreamfolks Card with free airport spa and international airport lounge access, complimentary railway lounge access, and a one-time MMT Black Exclusive membership that too on an LTF card!

IMG_20220816_194535_Bokeh-02 (1) (1).jpeg
Most of the ICICI bank credit cards are poorly rewarding and it makes sense to get only an LTF Card from its stable. So mostly people either try to get their premium cards LTF using their relationship with the bank or simply get their humble Platinum card. So if you are planning to get hold of an ICICI card then I would suggest you go for this card instead of an ICICI Coral or an ICICI Platinum till you get hold of any of their premium cards. And since ICICI allows you to hold their complete portfolio of cars at once there is no problem in retaining this for life and getting another card anytime later.

Are you having this LTF credit card from ICICI Bank? How has been your experience related to the unique services it offers?
I am using this card from last a year.

kishorvr

TF Premier
Yes, exactly same! I upgraded the coral to MMT Signature!
They dont cancel the coral one though! Its better to hold as many ICICI LTF CCs as possible considering amazing merchant offers!
Will all the credit cards share the limit or different. If I apply the Apay card from Amazon, will it come with a different limit?

kishorvr

TF Premier
Go and check MMT website you will find all extra benefits.
on Monday normal ICICI CC gives you 12% discount upto 1800 on Flights whereas ICICI MMT card gives you 15% discount upto 2000; Apart from it you will also earn 1.25 my cash for every 200/- in flight booking and 4 my cash for every 200/- in hotel/holiday booking.
on paying 2500 you will get:
  • Get 1,500 My Cash
  • MakeMyTrip Holiday voucher worth ₹2,500
  • Complimentary membership of MMTBLACK - Exclusive tier
Apart from this check out this link for all offer of ICICI MMT offers

Final verdict: It's depends on you that a credit card is benefical for you or not!
How long will the exclusive tier last? One year?