• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Card Review.

fageriaji

TF Premier
Please tell me can I keep both cards ? Won't the coral automatically cancel when I upgrade and the new one comes ?
Coral will not automatically cancel. You have to call customer care and cancel it.
If you want to keep it you can use both with shared limit.

fageriaji

TF Premier
I got the MMT Signature card recently. The very next day, there was an offer on MMT website for 10% instant discount on ICICI Credit cards. I tried using MMT Card, but it didn't work. Mentioned something like "the offer is not valid on this variant of Visa". I was extremely disappointed. If MMT instant discount offers doesn't work on this card, its a junk card for me. I should have retained my Coral card as I already have MMT black membership. @Batmanbaba
On Monday MMT icici bank credit card gives you 12% instant discount on glights.

ICICI MMT card works only on Monday

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So I finally got call from ICICI customer team after raising request on twitter.

Executive agreed instantly for MMT SIGNATURE CARD. He told me about one time joining fees of Rs 2500 & then it's LTF.

He raised service request which is visible in iMobile app & in mail too. He asked me to wait for 7 working days.

Will I get Dream Folks card too along with this? And any advice for it's uses.

@4uziaul @pprakash11
My MMT Signature card is reflecting in Imobile app.

Generated pin. Will wait for physical card before transaction.

have a doubt. my office address and location is in a completely different state compared to my permanent address (which is there in my address proof).
so if i apply for this card, what kind of kyc verification can i be looking at?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Thanks will ignore then
Yeah it takes some time to link and you'll get MMT Black Exclusive membership code in your mail as well. I received it after 45 days of card delivery date.

But sad part is we can't see the card on MMT app unlike other cobranded cards. You'll get to know only when they credit mycash to your account.

telescope

TF Ace
Here in Kolkata. Sealdah Lounge folks don't even ask for ticket
They just see this member has red colour/ black colour ICICI card 🤣 they allow
What kind of food options / refreshments they provide at sealdah lounge with cc access?

I have been to Ahmedabad railway lounge, they were fine with my father's card. I swiped 4 times, (mine and father's card) to get 8 hours access. I slept there in the sofa before taking my early morning train. Food wasn't that good and was kind of unhygienic. But their tea was quite good though.