• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Fastag + HP Pay

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
I just got ICICI Fastag and linked it to HP Pay.
When I tried to pay through HP Pay, I was able to see my fastag balance but when i did the payment, it showed, "plaza code not found".
HP Bunker executive didn't have any idea what might be the reason.

Anyone knows why am i getting this error?
Should I need to activate fuel payments separately on ICICI fastag from somewhere?
Will fastag work on all HP Bunkers on only on selected few?

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
1709434785176.png

While the Fastag program is growing, it’s essential to note that not all outlets accept Fastag for fuel payments, ICICI Website says its live in few outlets not all covered, check if the bunk you tried is linsted or not.
i tried payment using HP pay + ICICI Fastag, got error "CODE NOT AVAILABLE". Pump isnt listed on above webpage. Is there any HP page listed on this page at all ?

I just got ICICI Fastag and linked it to HP Pay.
When I tried to pay through HP Pay, I was able to see my fastag balance but when i did the payment, it showed, "plaza code not found".
HP Bunker executive didn't have any idea what might be the reason.

Anyone knows why am i getting this error?
Should I need to activate fuel payments separately on ICICI fastag from somewhere?
Will fastag work on all HP Bunkers on only on selected few?
I have idfc, i worked fine, but UI sucks when paying from fasttag - just enter OTP, wait for 2 min, then payment confirmation comes.

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
i tried payment using HP pay + ICICI Fastag, got error "CODE NOT AVAILABLE". Pump isnt listed on above webpage. Is there any HP page listed on this page at all ?
I think the issue is HP Pump might have disabled the payments via Fastag.
HP Pay by default will support ICICI fastag, but problem will be that HP Pump will have disabled Fastag payments.
Although they would still allow normal HP Pay payments via HP Pay wallet or UPI etc.
You can check at various HP Pumps near you to see if anyone allows Fastag payments. (There are none near me)

I think the issue is HP Pump might have disabled the payments via Fastag.
HP Pay by default will support ICICI fastag, but problem will be that HP Pump will have disabled Fastag payments.
Although they would still allow normal HP Pay payments via HP Pay wallet or UPI etc.
You can check at various HP Pumps near you to see if anyone allows Fastag payments. (There are none near me)
I tired with with both wallet and fasttag, both are working.