• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hp pay

anyone faced issue where voucher couldnt get added to the wallet but showing consumed ( on gyftr voucher status check ) when retried ?
No issues, working fine. I have even tried on separate number voucher on other number and HP pay login on different number has tried adding 6K in a day and worked

I tried this in nearby HP petrol pump. They were definitely a little hesitant to accept HP pay. However, just saying that I want to fill petrol for 500 did the trick. Looks like it is more of an inconvenience for them to accept HP pay. They did not have QR code either, have to generate code for payment.

No issue from app so far, quite good experience actually.

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried this in nearby HP petrol pump. They were definitely a little hesitant to accept HP pay. However, just saying that I want to fill petrol for 500 did the trick. Looks like it is more of an inconvenience for them to accept HP pay. They did not have QR code either, have to generate code for payment.

No issue from app so far, quite good experience actually.
any reason why they are hdesitant? due to lack of usability or as it needs extra effort at both pump and accounts level?

Do they have option to generate a realtime QR code for HP pay or QR for exact amount which we need to fill fuel for ?
HP pay has another way to do the payment. Within the app you select an amount and generate a code. Tell this code to dealer and they will be able to deduct the amount. This option was available.

Reactions: CD.
any reason why they are hdesitant? due to lack of usability or as it needs extra effort at both pump and accounts level?
I got the feeling that it is just extra effort for them. Going for refueling when less crowd is there might help. But this is for this petrol pump only. That too one time exprerience.

Animal

TF Premier
Bro, I regularly get petrol filled from this one only. Although they have kept the HP Pay QR code, however they are not accepting payment from that.

I’ve raised a complaint with HP right now. Will see what happens.
I got a call today from HP PAY. That guy said if petrol pump doesn’t accept payment from HP PAY then let me know.

I’ll go there next week.

Prateek26

TF Buzz
Oh, thanks for the update. I fill up over here regularly as well and noticed the QR code so thought I could use it next time. Please do let me know how the interaction with HP goes.
There is one petrol pump in khajaguda which accepts it. I use it regularly

Prateek26

TF Buzz
I have purchased a voucher which is over and above the limit of 10k. Not able to add it on app. Not sure what to do with this extra voucher

SN.M

TF Buzz
yes. while going to dlf from Serilingampally / bhel , you will have a hp petrol bunk after Indian oil or Bharath I believe. it accepts.
GANGA GAS FILLING STATION. I have done the transaction very recently.
Is any petrol pump accepting HP PAY in Hyderabad near Gachibowli/Narsingi area?

SN.M

TF Buzz
Bro, I regularly get petrol filled from this one only. Although they have kept the HP Pay QR code, however they are not accepting payment from that.

I’ve raised a complaint with HP right now. Will see what happens.
I have paid on 1st April. they have accepted it. today I will try doing again and update you once it is done.
I live in Chandanagar actually. so if you are aware of bunks which accepts in and around Chandanagar till dlf and mind space kindly let me know.

Thank you

Animal

TF Premier
I have paid on 1st April. they have accepted it. today I will try doing again and update you once it is done.
I live in Chandanagar actually. so if you are aware of bunks which accepts in and around Chandanagar till dlf and mind space kindly let me know.

Thank you
You can use HP Near You feature in the app. It shows the nearby pumps which accepts HP Pay.

IMG_7860.png