• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hp pay

Gaara

TF Ace
Wow 2% Discount on HP pay voucher in HDFC GYTR, Yesterday I saw the same vouchers on OneCard app with zero discount. (It was return bypass surcharge with HP vouchers) 😂

Gaara

TF Ace
Thats the normal 5% cashback for any gift voucher buying...I thought there is some extra discount on HP pay vouchers

Chris Farley Idk GIF

Animal

TF Premier
I believe this one does.

Never tried it yet myself but they have clearly advertised the QR code and the HP Pay app in multiple places. Worth checking.
Bro, I regularly get petrol filled from this one only. Although they have kept the HP Pay QR code, however they are not accepting payment from that.

I’ve raised a complaint with HP right now. Will see what happens.

oakajale

TF Buzz
Bro, I regularly get petrol filled from this one only. Although they have kept the HP Pay QR code, however they are not accepting payment from that.

Oh, thanks for the update. I fill up over here regularly as well and noticed the QR code so thought I could use it next time. Please do let me know how the interaction with HP goes.

TF Premier
Wow 2% Discount on HP pay voucher in HDFC GYTR, Yesterday I saw the same vouchers on OneCard app with zero discount. (It was return bypass surcharge with HP vouchers) 😂
Yes with 2% discount this seems to be the best deal. Bought 10K voucher effectively for 8825

Some other HP fuel station same issue, staff not ready to accept. Spoke to manager and got HP pay scanner code, most of the time the filling staffs are not aware of this, speak to someone senior.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
anyone faced issue where voucher couldnt get added to the wallet but showing consumed ( on gyftr voucher status check ) when retried ?