• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay

ccdc

TF Ace
Hello,
In Amazon Pay, what is the max balance allowed? Is it 1L each for add money and GV...so total 2L or only 1L which would include both add money + GV?

I have an upcoming insurance payment of approx 2L ....what would be the best way to pay it online....if any third party apps allow that much payment to be done via cc?

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello,
In Amazon Pay, what is the max balance allowed? Is it 1L each for add money and GV...so total 2L or only 1L which would include both add money + GV?

I have an upcoming insurance payment of approx 2L ....what would be the best way to pay it online....if any third party apps allow that much payment to be done via cc?
I think Amazon GV Don't have any limit as they didn't mentioned in terms of conditions.

Amazon pay balance balance can't exceed 1 lakh at any point. But you load upto 5lakh per month. (With cash can load only 50k per month)

sv004

TF Premier
Is anyone able to pay hdfc ergo health insurance from amazon pay. Mine isnt fetching bill keeps rejecting saying enter correct dob