• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Amazon Pay Fastag linked to Amazon Pay account

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Amazon is now processing fastag through its own app and the Fastag is linked to Amazon pay account.

The charges are 100 plus 200 deposit.

Others can edit this post and share their experience of recharging the Fastag.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324_211636_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_211636_Amazon.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 89

naveen25

TF Neo
Yes. Just keep balance in Amazon pay.

If you try to recharge, the amount will go to pay wallet.
Is it possible to recharge from other applications like park+ gpay.. I tried and didn't work for me. Also when I tried fastag recharge in Amazon it is showing to add money in your wallet. There are lot of offers for fastag recharge(like flat 25 even in Amazon) looks like we cannot utilize them for this fastag

RajS

TF Select
Is it possible to recharge from other applications like park+ gpay.. I tried and didn't work for me. Also when I tried fastag recharge in Amazon it is showing to add money in your wallet. There are lot of offers for fastag recharge(like flat 25 even in Amazon) looks like we cannot utilize them for this fastag
You can not recharge this tag using third party apps

ccdc

TF Ace
can we rechrge via amazon app??? if yes will the recharge amt go to amazon pay balance or gift balance?

ccdc

TF Ace
ohh....so you cannot recharge it via third party apps.....you cannot recharge it via amazon app....you can only top up via add money to amazon wallet....so cannot use it to rotate as well....

RajS

TF Select
I have bought Icici fastag and on app it was recharged via Amazon pay card, i got 1% cash back
I guess this is not new amazon fastag. This is old version and just a icici fastag.

New amazon fastag can not be recharged with card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.