• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Fastag FRAUD!

Abhi5467

TF Select
HDFC fastag FRAUD!
Today around 2 PM , I received a msg from toll for 125 deducted from my wallet. I asked my family if anyone had used the car. No one used it in last 3 days. The keys are at home too and the car is parked outside and covered securely. The main thing is the toll used was a familiar one we usually go through about 25-30 km from my home. I immediately contacted pathetic HDFC, their online portal is sh*tty, I called customer care to only be routed to the same portal to raise a complaint. I've raised a Fraud Transaction request. I'll advise all members to terminate their HDFC fastag and get any other one. I've never encountered such issue in Paytm. Pathetic HDFC. Kindly guide me for next steps if anyone has gone through same, Thank you 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-143529.png
    Screenshot_20240425-143529.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 21

Abhi5467

TF Select
Hdfc insurance is pathetic
Hdfc health insurance is pathetic
Hdfc fast tag is gutter
Their legendry office In Mad ras

Their employees are arrogant.
It's easy for frauds to transfer wallet money to bank in HDFC than actual customers, what a clown bank.
I'll close the fastag after the transaction is reversed.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can easily login to the hdfc fasttag app or website and raise a duspute there.
You need to take the front phot and side photo of the car and upload it in the claim.
Within 48 hrs they'll refund the amt.
No need to call pathetic hdfc cc

Note: there is tonnes of videos in youtube regarding this and the process is the same everyone has to follow

Abhi5467

TF Select
You can easily login to the hdfc fasttag app or website and raise a duspute there.
You need to take the front phot and side photo of the car and upload it in the claim.
Within 48 hrs they'll refund the amt.
No need to call pathetic hdfc cc

Note: there is tonnes of videos in youtube regarding this and the process is the same everyone has to follow
Yes! I've uploaded the documents (RC) as told by CC. Nothing good lasts in India. If it's too easy to use, it's too easy to scam too! They didn't even msg me the ID of transaction dispute. CC said he is raising the request but can't see he has done anything other than wasting my time. I tried almost 10-15 times then their site loaded.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
HDFC fastag FRAUD!
Today around 2 PM , I received a msg from toll for 125 deducted from my wallet. I asked my family if anyone had used the car. No one used it in last 3 days. The keys are at home too and the car is parked outside and covered securely. The main thing is the toll used was a familiar one we usually go through about 25-30 km from my home. I immediately contacted pathetic HDFC, their online portal is sh*tty, I called customer care to only be routed to the same portal to raise a complaint. I've raised a Fraud Transaction request. I'll advise all members to terminate their HDFC fastag and get any other one. I've never encountered such issue in Paytm. Pathetic HDFC. Kindly guide me for next steps if anyone has gone through same, Thank you 🙏
Not just HDFC
I've seen such reports for icici, axis and many others as well

There must be something that toll gates are using to scam users

sidp

TF Ace
HDFC fastag FRAUD!
Same is case for every fastag. Process with paytm is even worse. I know someone who had to file case in consumer court.