• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Amazon Pay Fastag linked to Amazon Pay account

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

fin_avid

TF Buzz
I have used the new version of Amazon Pay Fastag today. I had balance in gift cards and added some money to my wallet as well. Toll deducted from gift cards instead of wallet. I suppose the logic is the same, use whatever is expiring first. Good 7-8% off using DCB.
U sure it used the GV balance instead of the wallet balance ??

_amit_

TF Premier
I dont have any icici fastag against my car, but still its throwing an error, that i am already having icici tag. 😐
If the error appears before entering vehicle details, then something at amazon might be causing it. Connect with amazon CS.

If the error appears after providing vehicle details, then ICICI is the one causing it. Connect with ICICI CS.
As per the message, it seems that you might be entering vehicle details, so ICICI has some reference active with your vehicle.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Can the direct ICICI fastag be loaded with Amex card and used for payment with hp pay at fuel pumps? Any surcharge applicable at any stage?

wapenshaw

TF Select
I ordered a fast tag from amazon link. I got the ICICI fast tag. It has its own portal and its balance. I am still not sure if its amazon icici fast tag or just normal icici fastag, I see this in amazon pay when I click on fastag. I also recharged it from park+ and it added to the ICICI balance. If the ICICI balance runs out will it use the APAY wallet balance???
1715022034596.png

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I ordered a fast tag from amazon link. I got the ICICI fast tag. It has its own portal and its balance. I am still not sure if its amazon icici fast tag or just normal icici fastag, I see this in amazon pay when I click on fastag. I also recharged it from park+ and it added to the ICICI balance. If the ICICI balance runs out will it use the APAY wallet balance???
1715022034596.png
It is a normal ICICI fastag only with ICICI wallet. It will not take directly from Apay wallet. You will need to do recharge. Although you will get 1% cashback on toll payments in Apay wallet.

When did you order this fastag?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.