• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Review

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
The most uncomplicated card for beginners is the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card. This card is so simple to understand that you really don’t need to think about anything while using it. Launched in 2018 but still is quite popular and literally, there has been no devaluation on the same to date.

Full Review https://www.technofino.in/icici-amazon-pay-credit-card-review/

IMG_20221108_194046__01-02 (1).jpeg

Full Review https://www.technofino.in/icici-amazon-pay-credit-card-review/

I would certainly recommend this to everyone, especially after the recent devaluation of HDFC 5X Smartbuy on Amazon. So if you don’t a premium card from HDFC then this card is ideal for all the Amazon spends. This card won’t work on ICICI sales on other websites. Hence it’s better to get another card like the ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature from ICICI through the expressions card route. Since ICICI Bank allows you to hold its complete portfolio of cards so it won’t be a problem to get as many cards as you want.

Even for premium cardholders, this can be a good addition to their plastic collection!

Saif77

TF Select
Hey Guys, I have a ICICI Coral Card. But when I apply for Apay card, it doesn’t show me the page where I can input existing card number. What’s the process of applying the card being an existing card holder

vijaycard

TF Buzz
Hey Guys, I have a ICICI Coral Card. But when I apply for Apay card, it doesn’t show me the page where I can input existing card number. What’s the process of applying the card being an existing card holder
U can apply through Amazon app. In that u can see existing icici customer. U will get card immediately if u already have Icici card. Credit limit is shared with previous limit

SJ13

TF Select
Online Transactions on Amazon Pay Merchants through this card is not working anymore as Amazon has disabled credit card option on Amazon pay merchants.
Then we can't use on Amazon App for utility or third party apps ?
Please Correct me if am wrong

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Credit limit is shared with previous limit
Can you explain this ?

If I already have ICICI CC having 5L limit and apply for Apay card, will both cards have 5L limit separately or common (use spend max 5L per month via both cards) ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can you explain this ?

If I already have ICICI CC having 5L limit and apply for Apay card, will both cards have 5L limit separately or common (use spend max 5L per month via both cards) ?
Shared

Strange

TF Legend
Is this for purchase in amazon?
Then how to get 5% cb
Having apay but after magnus routing of spends via magnus for reaching 1l milestone
No. You will get 5% cashback (if you are a prime user) for all Amazon orders and 2% cashback for Amazon pay transactions but you won't be able to pay using this card on third party Amazon pay merchants like Uber, swiggy, Domino's as Amazon has disabled credit card option on third party merchants.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
No. You will get 5% cashback (if you are a prime user) for all Amazon orders and 2% cashback for Amazon pay transactions but you won't be able to pay using this card on third party Amazon pay merchants like Uber, swiggy, Domino's as Amazon has disabled credit card option on third party merchants.
Got it now
Good thing with 3rd parties that they take amount from Amaz GV balance too
Did a jio prepaid today and paid via Amazon wallet

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
How is that shown in any Credit bureau report ?
they would be marked as separate credit cards in any report, so I thought it would be listed as separate limits
It will be shown as different entries in cibil report.
Can you please share any report ss (if possible) which mentions shared limit ICICI cc ?
I don't have a PDF to share. After getting the card, contact customer care, they will tell you whether it is shared or different account.

Srini

TF Buzz
My CIBIL shows CL of both Apay and Coral as separate and my total CL is addition of both limits (15L)!

helloworld

TF Legend
How is that shown in any Credit bureau report ?
they would be marked as separate credit cards in any report, so I thought it would be listed as separate limits

Can you please share any report ss (if possible) which mentions shared limit ICICI cc ?

Last edited: