• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Review

Anybody know whether we get 5% cashback for buying 2k Amazon offline voucher?

Also just noticed that Amazon was reversing both the GST and Surcharge for diesel transaction of Rs500. However would like to know whether we get Amazon Pay Balance for the same

mystic

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anybody know whether we get 5% cashback for buying 2k Amazon offline voucher?

Also just noticed that Amazon was reversing both the GST and Surcharge for diesel transaction of Rs500. However would like to know whether we get Amazon Pay Balance for the same
Regarding surcharge, no they get reversed in the card directly and you won’t get any rewards. It shows zero in the statement

BeingIncog

TF Ace
amazon app cannot fetch recent trxns even after entering correct otp and showing unexpected error, please try again after sometime.

mystic

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
amazon app cannot fetch recent trxns even after entering correct otp and showing unexpected error, please try again after sometime.
looks like a bug in your app.
you can try following:
1. upgrade your amazon app and try again
2. contact amazon support about this issue in your app with your mobile model name

hotcoolhot

TF Buzz
There has been major devalution in terms of other icici card offers, it doesnt work with anyother icici card cashback or offer be it in store swipe or ecomm.

lucifer69

TF Premier
There has been major devalution in terms of other icici card offers, it doesnt work with anyother icici card cashback or offer be it in store swipe or ecomm.
It gives 5% discount in addition to 5% cashback on amazon prime sale where ICICI gives 10%, Right ? or 0%

knight

TF Ace
Does ICICI send email statements for Apay card if total due is less than 1000?

i was getting regular e-statements so far, however this month there is no email.
This renders apps like cred useless and without statement message and email, even the apps won't track dues and raises the chances of missing bill payment.

Has anybody else experienced this with ICICI?

James

TF Ace
M
Does ICICI send email statements for Apay card if total due is less than 1000?

i was getting regular e-statements so far, however this month there is no email.
This renders apps like cred useless and without statement message and email, even the apps won't track dues and raises the chances of missing bill payment.

Has anybody else experienced this with ICICI?
My bill is 997. I received my statement.

hotcoolhot

TF Buzz
It gives 5% discount in addition to 5% cashback on amazon prime sale where ICICI gives 10%, Right ? or 0%
Yes, didnt work in Taneira Store also, had to walk 1km, take a metro to my sister's place to get her rubyx and walk back 1km for 10% discount, it was 3k, so worth it I guess.

lucifer69

TF Premier
Yes, didnt work in Taneira Store also, had to walk 1km, take a metro to my sister's place to get her rubyx and walk back 1km for 10% discount, it was 3k, so worth it I guess.
Actually, It was regarding to Amazon Prime Sale only. There it gives 5% + 5% depending upon products. Tried and tested

kishorvr

TF Premier
U can apply through Amazon app. In that u can see existing icici customer. U will get card immediately if u already have Icici card. Credit limit is shared with previous limit
If you don't mention your existing ICICI cc, you will get a separate limit?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you don't mention your existing ICICI cc, you will get a separate limit?
You don't need to tell, it automatically picks your previous card details if you enter your details properly.. and ICICI will never give seperate limits for each card. All cards share same limit.