• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Review

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Does it make sense for me to get this card when I have a ltf hdfc millennia?
If you intend to shop frequently and some high value items in between, then it is very useful.. No harm in applying for it as it is LTF...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you don't mention your existing ICICI cc, you will get a separate limit?
If you already have an ICICI credit card and then if you have AmazonPay(Apay) CC offer in your Amazon app, then select the option that you are an existing CC holder then the Apay card will be issued instantly with the same limit as your first card and you will recieve the physical card within a few days to a week depending upon your location.. No documentation required... This is very simple and useful card.. All the best..

kishorvr

TF Premier
If you already have an ICICI credit card and then if you have AmazonPay(Apay) CC offer in your Amazon app, then select the option that you are an existing CC holder then the Apay card will be issued instantly with the same limit as your first card and you will recieve the physical card within a few days to a week depending upon your location.. No documentation required... This is very simple and useful card.. All the best..
Oh ok, thanks will try.

Nobody

TF Buzz
Does ICICI send email statements for Apay card if total due is less than 1000?

i was getting regular e-statements so far, however this month there is no email.
This renders apps like cred useless and without statement message and email, even the apps won't track dues and raises the chances of missing bill payment.

Has anybody else experienced this with ICICI?
I also didn't receive e-statement of cc for this month. Bill was around 200. Should we raise the issue with icici?

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I have been using a family member's Prime account forever. That account does allow application but the account is linked to a mobile number which isn't mine.

So logged in with my personal number. My account has been sparing used with like 1 order per year and doesn't have prime membership.

Screenshot_2023-08-02-23-43-07-070_com.brave.browser.jpg

How to get apay cc application offer with my phone number account?

Strange

TF Legend
I have been using a family member's Prime account forever. That account does allow application but the account is linked to a mobile number which isn't mine.

So logged in with my personal number. My account has been sparing used with like 1 order per year and doesn't have prime membership.

Screenshot_2023-08-02-23-43-07-070_com.brave.browser.jpg

How to get apay cc application offer with my phone number account?
Try checking your CIBIL score on the Amazon app. Alternatively, if you already have another ICICI credit card, use that card to place an order from this account. This could potentially get you an invitation for Apay card.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One good thing is the update they done few months back to see the reward points in imobile pay app for each payment we do. This was excellent update which is not the case with Airtel axis card where we need to caluclate manually to check if they have credited it correctly

aparnahm

TF Buzz
The most uncomplicated card for beginners is the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card. This card is so simple to understand that you really don’t need to think about anything while using it. Launched in 2018 but still is quite popular and literally, there has been no devaluation on the same to date.

Full Review https://www.technofino.in/icici-amazon-pay-credit-card-review/

IMG_20221108_194046__01-02 (1).jpeg

Full Review https://www.technofino.in/icici-amazon-pay-credit-card-review/

I would certainly recommend this to everyone, especially after the recent devaluation of HDFC 5X Smartbuy on Amazon. So if you don’t a premium card from HDFC then this card is ideal for all the Amazon spends. This card won’t work on ICICI sales on other websites. Hence it’s better to get another card like the ICICI MakeMyTrip Signature from ICICI through the expressions card route. Since ICICI Bank allows you to hold its complete portfolio of cards so it won’t be a problem to get as many cards as you want.

Even for premium cardholders, this can be a good addition to their plastic collection!
Do property tax payments earn rewards?