• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card Devalued - Effective From June 18, 2024

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Finally, the day has come: the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card has also been hit by the recent devaluation drive.

Effective June 18, 2024, rent paid using the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card will not earn any cashback.

Screenshot_20240518_154443_Gmail.jpg

We rarely see any devaluation or changes in benefits for the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card, but this time even the safest card has been affected.

drsel

TF Legend
What about income tax / advance tax payment?
I think you need to pay 0.85% service charge to use a credit card to pay income tax, so the profit is only 0.15% on Amazon pay, if you use it to pay income tax
Please correct me if I am wrong

Last edited:

praful47

TF Premier
Finally, the day has come: the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card has also been hit by the recent devaluation drive.

Effective June 18, 2024, rent paid using the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card will not earn any cashback.

We rarely see any devaluation or changes in benefits for the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card, but this time even the safest card has been affected.
I shifted all my UPI transaction to Amazon pay to get this card.

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 22

D₹V

TF Prestige

No cashback on rent is fine.

LUKA

TF Select
Rent Payments Will Be Excluded From The 1% Cashback On Amazon ICICI Credit Card Starting From 18th June 2024

As Per RBI Guidelines 30 Days Notice Given By ICICI

Today I Received EMail. Till Now Best Card In ICICI Portfolio

Giving Cashback On All Transactions. Now Rent Payments Excluded

Attachments

• IMG_20240518_161226.jpg
    IMG_20240518_161226.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 10

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
The rent transactions before June 18 will continue to have 1% rewards? Wanted to confirm for a final chance to use!
Yes bro, after 17th June. Do education payment and transfer to bank.

By the way you can also use Easemydeal app and pay education payment to bank transfer (Transaction category comes under - Utility)

only 1.18% charges and you will get 1% cashback on ICICI Amazonpay credit card.

This is not at all a devaluation... who will do rent payment using CC these days..
It is not profitable at all with respect to any card let alone apay cc
This guy - @gambit

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

Pradumya

TF Premier
ICICI ko toh devaluation karna bhi nahi aata
Axis se seekhna chahiye ache cards kaise launch karne hote hai fir devalue karne hote hai

APay ko isse jyada devalue karenge toh CC business pe taala lagana padega ICICI ko 😂

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes bro, after 17th June. Do education payment and transfer to bank.

By the way you can also use Easemydeal app and pay education payment to bank transfer (Transaction category comes under - Utility)

only 1.18% charges and you will get 1% cashback on ICICI Amazonpay credit card.

This guy - @gambit
How much convenience fees for education payment