• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Atlas Credit Card Huge Devaluation Effective From 20th April 2024

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Amazing... BITS and cloth bits business.
BTW how are you managing in Singapore šŸ‡øšŸ‡¬?
Iā€™m good. I was born there lol. But we came here for 3 years after both of my dadā€™s parents died in a freak accident. This is why I am doing uni here. My parents are back in Singapore.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hey, it says that cumulative of 2L spends are eligible for miles. I already spent 1L before 20th April

So this limit will start from today or my previous spends are already included in this limit.

I want to buy a 1.7L bike in next few days. So Iā€™ll get miles of full value right?

Also, it hasnā€™t been mentioned anywhere that liquor wonā€™t be eligible for miles. So Iā€™m assuming Iā€™ll get full miles for liquor purchase as well.

1713600201378.png

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey, it says that cumulative of 2L spends are eligible for miles. I already spent 1L before 20th April

So this limit will start from today or my previous spends are already included in this limit.

I want to buy a 1.7L bike in next few days. So Iā€™ll get miles of full value right?

Also, it hasnā€™t been mentioned anywhere that liquor wonā€™t be eligible for miles. So Iā€™m assuming Iā€™ll get full miles for liquor purchase as well.

1713600201378.png
@drsel is your guy

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1713600201378.png
This limit that you mentioned is for accelerated rewards on Travel edge. After 2L spends on traveledge, you will get 2EM instead of 5. I dont think you will buy bike from Travel Edge so you should be good.
For liquor, I think it depends on which city you are in and whether the shops are govt ones or not. iirc most of the shop in delhi are govt ones which might not give EMs.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis refunded 50% joining fee(20 days old Atlas card). I demand 100% refund and surrender and I am yet to get response.

Should I press it further or be happy with 50% and use 5000 airmiles?(not sure whether they will take it back)
How did you get them to refund 50%?

drsel

TF Legend

1713600201378.png
This 2 lac upper limit is not applicable for buying a motorbike using Atlas or Magnus Burgundy .
You will get 4% return using Atlas and 4.8% return using Magnus Burgundy.

The two lakh limit is for transactions on Traveledge , it is not applicable for buying a motorbike which has nothing to do with Traveledge, hotels or Airlines.

Try to buy alcohol from a private liquor shop you will get 4% return on Atlas

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Because he is avid user of atlas bro .
He knows ups and down of the card šŸŒš
Actually there are only ups and no downs in this card.
Even after devaluation.
There are very few cards giving over 10% return on selected categories, you can count them on your fingers.

Even Yes Reserve 5x after paying 5900 per year subscription fees cannot give more than 9% return on online travel, healthcare, dining and fashion.

Cards giving 10% or more on select categories--
Axis Magnus Burgundy
HDFC Infinia
Axis Atlas
Axis Airtel
HDFC Swiggy
AU Lit

PLEASE COPY PASTE AND ADD MORE TO THIS LIST

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Actually there are only ups and no downs in this card.
Even after devaluation.
There are very few cards giving over 10% return on selected categories, you can count them on your fingers--

Cards giving 10% or more on select categories--
Axis Magnus Burgundy
HDFC Infinia
Axis Atlas
Axis Airtel
HDFC Swiggy

PLEASE COPY PASTE AND ADD MORE TO THIS LIST
Definitely card is ok.
But axis Bank is not reliable.thats the point .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hahaha šŸ¤£
would you rather have the pathetic money back plus card from the very reliable HDFC Bank???
That is medical waste ..
No one even want to recycle that stuff..
Only option is burry under the ground

Just an update. I was 30k short of 7.5L milestone. did some purchases on 16/17/18th April and it reflected in my account on 19th April and they credited the 5,000 milestone bonus today :O. Super impressed with the swiftness, i had zero expectations and thought would get 2.5k only.

Rags

TF Select
Just an update. I was 30k short of 7.5L milestone. did some purchases on 16/17/18th April and it reflected in my account on 19th April and they credited the 5,000 milestone bonus today :O. Super impressed with the swiftness, i had zero expectations and thought would get 2.5k only.
G r 8

Hisoka

TF Ace
Even after devaluation weā€™ll get 5k miles only no?

2.5k miles post 3L
5k additional miles post 7L

Edit: Itā€™s additional 2500 only. Earlier it was 5000 in 7.5L milestone

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
There is another way.. lets keep it at that..
Redeem Park+ fuel which is pretty abundant. Get 10% off for all vouchers. Plus 5% extra from SBI Cashback card . ASV was 3% and that too now CC option is disabled.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV