• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Atlas Credit Card Huge Devaluation Effective From 20th April 2024

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
you need more cards ..
whats the problem with sbi cb card?
how old is your cibil profile?income range and location?
The problem is with age, I’m 19. My Cibil profile is a little more than a year old now. My itr is reported as 22 lakhs per annum but with my clothing business in Singapore I am able to make about 50 lakhs a year. House in India is in tier 1 city

drsel

TF Legend
The problem is with age, I’m 19. My Cibil profile is a little more than a year old now. My itr is reported as 22 lakhs per annum but with my clothing business in Singapore I am able to make about 50 lakhs a year. House in India is in tier 1 city
Wow that's absolutely amazing !
At your age I was studying hard with ZERO income.
In fact I had to keep studying with ZERO income till the age of 22

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
okay , this will give some idea now

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Last edited:

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For all the above Atlas

Install Park plus and get uber vouchers of 500 at 450 using any CC and buy them daily 2 and load into uber app

where do you generally buy the above ? online or offline?
if offline - use atlas
if online - where?
Thanks for this detailed answer. The park plus tip is incredibly useful.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I buy wherever I get a good deal but generally online from Amazon. Sometimes from crossword offline.
for Amazon , you need to buy AGV cheaper somewhere... and use them... in Amazon.

Youcan try for Amex cards ... I think you would be eligible for the amex cards.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone done transactions in the last few days in Atlas to reach the Platinum Tier and got milestone miles? I reached platinum tier, got base miles but not the 10k milestone miles. Usually milestone miles come really soon.

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone done transactions in the last few days in Atlas to reach the Platinum Tier and got milestone miles? I reached platinum tier, got base miles but not the 10k milestone miles. Usually milestone miles come really soon.
I hit platinum last week and got 10k in 48 hrs.

drsel

TF Legend
When I hit gold, I didn't get 5000 milestone miles for more than one month.
Instead the edge miles is blocked, although the Atlas card is active and working fine

realSP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I reached the Platinum tier on April 16th in the morning, and I contacted chat support in the afternoon. The executive informed me to wait for 60 days for the 10k miles to be credited. I expressed my inability to wait that long, so I didn't disconnect the chat. Instead, I insisted that a complaint be registered. The executive escalated the issue to a higher level and provided me with a service request number. However, on the same night, the 10k miles were credited.