• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove beneficiary from GPay?

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Can anyone tell me how ro remove BENEFICIARY from gpay. By mistake i added wrong account now want to remove so in future I don't transfer to this account. Please help me attaching screenshot also.
@TechnoFino @ashwink @Batmanbaba
I think you can't delete a beneficiary. Only things you can do it block and hide to avoid transferring money.
To Block, just tap on the three dots on the top right, click on block option
After that if you see the beneficiary on the home screen of gpay, you can just press and hold on the icon of that contact, a hide option will be shown, click on that.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Can anyone tell me how ro remove BENEFICIARY from gpay. By mistake i added wrong account now want to remove so in future I don't transfer to this account. Please help me attaching screenshot also.
@TechnoFino @ashwink @Batmanbaba
Sadly currently in Google Pay there is not an option in publicly to delete a beneficiary further reading this ask gpay support team..

Bob78900

TF Premier
I think you can't delete a beneficiary. Only things you can do it block and hide to avoid transferring money.
To Block, just tap on the three dots on the top right, click on block option
After that if you see the beneficiary on the home screen of gpay, you can just press and hold on the icon of that contact, a hide option will be shown, click on that.
There is no option to block 🥲

Bob78900

TF Premier
In the screenshot you shared, click on the three dots top right, whats options do you see?
You can delete the upi ids of people by this method only. If you have add beneficiary using acc number and isfc then there is no option to block.
But i fixed this just click on pay there will an option of caution i guess click on that then block the person