• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to merge 2 ICICI CC limit

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Amazon pay with 4L limit and Rubyx with 4L limit (Not shared). I can use 4L separately, meaning I can totally use 8L. I contacted ICICI via Twitter and told them to merge my limit, but the person on call denied that it could not be merged/shared. In order to increase your limit to 8L, you must close one of your cards.

I have attached the screenshots of my cards summary, from which it can be inferred that the limits are not shared currently. Custome care also confirmed this. But they were not willing to share my limit.

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 22.09.04.png Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 22.08.53.png

Can anyone tell me how can I get my limits shared to 8L, instead of 4L + 4L.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Eventhough ICICI cards seems like separate limits, it is actually shared. Max limit is the limit of the highest limit card.
I have one Platinum with 7.3 and Amazon Pay with 6.6 limits. Both started with different limits and upgraded at different points.

But when I did a purchase of 6 on Amazon Pay and Outstanding amount of 1.1 something on Platinum. My Platinum was no longer working.
Payments rejected saying limit not available. Even then iMobile app showed 6+ available balance on Platinum.

Same like Axis but axis will show aggregate limit available.

paresh22

TF Ace
I think if you have APay and Platinum card then ICICI customer care can match the highest credit limit on one card with another card and thus you can have that high credit limit shared between these 2 credit cards.

Your existing high credit limit looks 4L so increasing more than that require you to go through Credit limit increase process.

Hi I have Amazon ICICI and ICICI MMT. I started with 60K on MMT and when I got Amazon ICICI the limit was also 60K. Few weeks back I got LE on MMT to 5.1L after that I contacted the CC they said the limit will be shared but still Amazon ICICI limit is 60K and I cant make any transaction above 60K in Amazon ICICI card.

Can nayone tell as to how I can increase my limit to 5.1L same as other card do I need to talk to or email someone?

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi I have Amazon ICICI and ICICI MMT. I started with 60K on MMT and when I got Amazon ICICI the limit was also 60K. Few weeks back I got LE on MMT to 5.1L after that I contacted the CC they said the limit will be shared but still Amazon ICICI limit is 60K and I cant make any transaction above 60K in Amazon ICICI card.

Can nayone tell as to how I can increase my limit to 5.1L same as other card do I need to talk to or email someone?
Don't waste time on calling or sending email to customer care, just direct message icici bank on twitter and it will be done in 3-4 days.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have Amazon pay with 4L limit and Rubyx with 4L limit (Not shared). I can use 4L separately, meaning I can totally use 8L. I contacted ICICI via Twitter and told them to merge my limit, but the person on call denied that it could not be merged/shared. In order to increase your limit to 8L, you must close one of your cards.

I have attached the screenshots of my cards summary, from which it can be inferred that the limits are not shared currently. Custome care also confirmed this. But they were not willing to share my limit.

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 22.09.04.png Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 22.08.53.png

Can anyone tell me how can I get my limits shared to 8L, instead of 4L + 4L.
No your understanding is not the fact
I own apay and coral just for testing I did 75% limit utilised in coral and tried to spend 50% with apay but txn failed since it’s total 125% utilization
Icici guys themselves don’t know what’s shared limit
Only their credit department plays this game
Note: try this 100% utility testing when you’ve funds in account for settlement same day else by month end cibil report will show we used full limit which stands as history in records