• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to link RBL Zomato card(upgraded from normal RBL) with Zomato app

amantyagi9

TF Buzz
I upgraded my existing RBL card to RBL Zomato card. It's showing in RBL mycards app but not showing in zomato application. Contacted customer cares of both Zomato and RBL..they are not doing it. Zomato is saying contact RBL bank and RBL is saying contact to Zomato team.🤦
Anyone have idea how to link it with zomato app?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I upgraded my existing RBL card to RBL Zomato card. It's showing in RBL mycards app but not showing in zomato application. Contacted customer cares of both Zomato and RBL..they are not doing it. Zomato is saying contact RBL bank and RBL is saying contact to Zomato team.🤦
I think you should raise a complaint with RBL nodal officer coz as the card issuer is RBL it's their primary duty to take care of issues regarding their partnered companies.

Ajimtechno

TF Buzz

Hey !
I also have RBL paisa on demand credit card i want RBL Zomato card . I try to apply from Zomato app but i dont get it. Please can you help me how to upgrade normal Rbl card to zomato card

Ajimtechno

TF Buzz
Please tell me how to upghret normal RBL card to RBL Zomato card