• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Credit Card converted from Zomato Edition started showing up in RBL mobile banking app.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
New card (Shoprite) visible in RBL mobile banking app (not my card app) converted from RBL Zomato Edition card.
Full limit has been transferred to new card and Zomato Edition shows 0 limit.

The card name is being shown as RBL Bank Storefront credit card don't know why!!

Last edited:

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi folks .

Please suggest Which RBL Card to upgrade from LTF rbl shoprite got after rbl zomato got closed. RBl world safari looks interesting, any other such good cards? Ok to pay decent fees if provides good values.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
RBL doesn't seem to have too many attractive cards as such. Can look at the BMS card if you are regular with movies. Else, look at RBL Monthly Treats to get some cashback on grocery and Swiggy. Their top cards are mostly not worth it. And of late, even the offers are not that attractive.

Vikaas

TF Buzz
Yes, me too. I called the customer service and they confirmed and told to ignore the message. Typical RBL behaviour.
I have paid my outstanding in upgraded card.. I thought everything is shifted to the new card.. In rbl app Shaw 16 days overdue.. It wil not reported to cibil right? I don't want any red mark in cibil

Attachments

• -5em7aw.jpg
    -5em7aw.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 27

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone kindly tell me if RBL checks only TRANSUNION-CIBIL for their CC application or EXPERIAN / CRIF / EQUIFAX as well like HDFC, AXIS etc ?

Also, does RBL do a hard credit enquiry when applying for their second card ? I already have a NON CORE RBL with a decent limit but was looking to get one of their core cards ! CS told I have to do fresh application online & they have no option to issue me a second card over call. So will there be a hard enquiry in CIBIL / EXPERIAN when I apply for the second card ?