• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get pre approved offer hdfc

Post number 2 has been selected as best answer.

JaxRahul

TF Buzz
When I opened hdfc digiyouth I selected student and stipend but I want to change it so I can get pre approved offer. What should I select for best offers and I am still student in last year of mbbs

D₹V

TF Prestige
Go to netbanking, login click profile settings at top.

Change profile details
Update income & other details as per your wish.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.

JaxRahul

TF Buzz
Go to netbanking, login click profile settings at top.

Change profile details
Update income & other details as per your wish.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.
What is best in your opinion,
Self employed with trading, stock and minimum income or should I go with fake profession like doctor teacher etc
And btw I m new so how to rate your answer as best?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What is best in your opinion,
Self employed with trading, stock and minimum income or should I go with fake profession like doctor teacher etc
And btw I m new so how to rate your answer as best?
Self employed never 🤣

Just choose pvt limited.& Salaried.

Main thing is u have to maintain high balance for 1 quarter .. say jan to march
March june etc

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am student and I only have 7k at hand right now so can't maintain high balance, so what company should I fill( will fake work)
Company name ain't required.
Don't stress ..
Cc pre approval is luck .
More desperate u r less chance u will get

When u loose all hope . somewhere it pops out 😁.

Keep doing 40k transaction using Millniea dc & get 400 free every month.
Enjoy this cashback untill u get cc 🆗

kratos7

TF Select
Ok, i am going with pvt limited, with 100000 lakh annual income
listen to me bro don't chases credit instruments right now. Even if you maintain 20-30k, you will get hdfc cc moneyback or freedom with 20-30k limit and you're too eager to avail credit and you will fall into debt trap. BEST FINANCIAL ADVISE FOR ALL STUDENTS. Open just one savings account.Keep all your money in it, Don't use UPI in it. Withdraw 5k/10/15k ( whatever expenses u have according to your budget) from your bank every month, and use cash for all college daily expenses. Keep all your money in one physical wallet or purse (for girls) because then every time you go out to buy something you will open your wallet and will know how much money you have to spend the remaining days and that will help u in keeping ur expenses correct. For payments like utilities, online grocery, etc etc use debit card but keep a track of it too.

kratos7

TF Select
Bhai manle tujhe credit card mil gaye, with a limit of 1 lakh. Now u need money to buy something(not important) like say clothes or any electronic, you will buy with ur card saying ki limit hain mere paas and I will pay when I get my pocket money. Now at the bill generation time, you need to pay money but you need to pay rent or something else so you will convert ur purchase to emi and thats how u wull fall into debt trap. Credit card are only for those who know how much to spend. Students. no matter how good they are can never handle their expenses properly. Now if u use debit card and u need to buy something u will know how much money u have and how much u can spend. Bhai credit card ke peeche na bhaag, jab due date aayegi na and paise nhgi de paenga tab pata chalega asli credit card ki reality.