• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card Application Experience 😵‍💫

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Hello ,

'It was before i joined TF ..my goal was to collect Mostly bank CC that gives instant Discount offer in sale. I didn't care about variant.'

------------------PART - 1 -------------------

I applied for Hdfc Shopper Stop LTF via Online ~ 20-Feb.

Next day i did vKYC and got the message of "Processed in 2 days". Checked after 2 days Only to know 'CARD IS DECLINE.'

I've seen some YouTube videos before that HDFC also Reconsider decline application. So i mailed them & they keep asking for income doc.

After 14-15 Mail conversation... they gave me no Actual Resolution, just automated response of "Will be checking & send income doc to HEAVEN".

But almost after a month i got a call in morning of hdfc field verification agent , he verification my home & office address.
After 2 days got that message again "processed in 2 days" & Check again after 2,3,4,5 days "CARD IS DECLINE"

Somehow.... I was happy 😊 because I've joined TF community and it's been more than a week. Now i know that HDFC provide only one card per customer and that too take co-branded card first is not a good thing.

------------------PART - 2 -------------------

So.. I decided to open HDFC ACCOUNT on 23-March.
I don't wanna maintain 10K so I decided to open AC in rural branch.
Applied online for Regular Savings in rural branch completed vKYC & everything.

Even till 26-March , my account didn't activated. So raised a complaint on 'X' and they said KYC IS NOT SUCCESSFUL.
Went to branch on 26 to do KYC for account. But Branch Employee said we can't do kyc because it's in another state, we have to verify your address, i gave him both addresses proof but he said can't do.
So i decided to open AC in that metropolitan branch. He processed everything and told me account will be activated in 2-3 hours.
Then I told him i want to apply for millennia Ltf, after some sweet talking him. He called HDFC card agent and took my doc & signed form.
AS of Now... Even my Metropolitan Branch Account didn't activated Nor Rural branch.
Received call from Rural branch, Please sir come to branch for kyc or go to your nearby branch. After sometime received call from metro branch to visit branch again.
------------------PART - 3 -------------------

I was f**king tired of their scheming, now i don't wanna do anything. Probably tomorrow go to metropolitan branch to check if they applied for millennia or not. Not because of Their BS account anymore.

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Go to internet banking login page - below username field there is an option forgot Customer ID - Fill the details - Post the result.
Doesn't have Full card details yet, just approved now.
HDFC shopper stop rupay- 57K Limit... So no customer id.

Only got customer id of rural branch, no update for metro branch.

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier

Should i close this card ? Because i applied offline for millennia via branch.

I thought it was rejected... Like three times.

Isn't Shoppers stop a co-branded card & it's on rupay network..🤔

Kahi m Dhobi ka kutta na ban jau ,
na ghar ka... na gaat ka. 😂

Grogu

TF Premier

It's a useless card (do not activate) maybe after 15-20 days call them and ask for Swiggy / Tata Neu card as replacement.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Hello ,

'It was before i joined TF ..my goal was to collect Mostly bank CC that gives instant Discount offer in sale. I didn't care about variant.'

------------------PART - 1 -------------------

I applied for Hdfc Shopper Stop LTF via Online ~ 20-Feb.

Next day i did vKYC and got the message of "Processed in 2 days". Checked after 2 days Only to know 'CARD IS DECLINE.'

I've seen some YouTube videos before that HDFC also Reconsider decline application. So i mailed them & they keep asking for income doc.

After 14-15 Mail conversation... they gave me no Actual Resolution, just automated response of "Will be checking & send income doc to HEAVEN".

But almost after a month i got a call in morning of hdfc field verification agent , he verification my home & office address.
After 2 days got that message again "processed in 2 days" & Check again after 2,3,4,5 days "CARD IS DECLINE"

Somehow.... I was happy 😊 because I've joined TF community and it's been more than a week. Now i know that HDFC provide only one card per customer and that too take co-branded card first is not a good thing.

------------------PART - 2 -------------------

So.. I decided to open HDFC ACCOUNT on 23-March.
I don't wanna maintain 10K so I decided to open AC in rural branch.
Applied online for Regular Savings in rural branch completed vKYC & everything.

Even till 26-March , my account didn't activated. So raised a complaint on 'X' and they said KYC IS NOT SUCCESSFUL.
Went to branch on 26 to do KYC for account. But Branch Employee said we can't do kyc because it's in another state, we have to verify your address, i gave him both addresses proof but he said can't do.
So i decided to open AC in that metropolitan branch. He processed everything and told me account will be activated in 2-3 hours.
Then I told him i want to apply for millennia Ltf, after some sweet talking him. He called HDFC card agent and took my doc & signed form.
AS of Now... Even my Metropolitan Branch Account didn't activated Nor Rural branch.
Received call from Rural branch, Please sir come to branch for kyc or go to your nearby branch. After sometime received call from metro branch to visit branch again.
------------------PART - 3 -------------------

I was f**king tired of their scheming, now i don't wanna do anything. Probably tomorrow go to metropolitan branch to check if they applied for millennia or not. Not because of Their BS account anymore.
Same like I got hdfc first credit card

Abdullāh Khān

TF Premier
------NEED HELP-----

After all that things i received a mail just now.. that my SHOPPER STOP CARD GOT APPROVED (i didn't even ask these bastards for approval and neither sent income doc)🤦.

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?

Because i applied for Millennia c2c via branch.
Would it rejected if i activate this card ?
Does HDFC Provide ONLY ONE CARD ?
My man 😭

Attachments

• IMG_20240329_052800.jpg
    IMG_20240329_052800.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Any update what happened to your account/s ?
Nothing happened yet and also I'm losing interest.

Things got a bit change after Shopper stop approved. I can't get millennia now as it's just approved now.

If metro branch didn't active the account by Monday..will show them middle finger.

Will do KYC for rural account in another branch by Tuesday.