• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to cancel HDFC bank credit card?

Humanbeing

TF Select
I had Pre-approved offer of Moneyback + CC with LTF, so applied online by myself because I was getting ₹1500 voucher with it. I don’t know why but my application was in process but wasn’t processed. Later after 3 days, I received a call from agent that he needs to complete my application for CC so he sent the link to my mail and asked me to verify the address & click the submit button ( He was applying from his ID but my bad I couldn’t realise on time, that nullify my eligibility of voucher worth ₹1500).
After my application submission I saw the message that Thank You for applying the Freedom CC and just after 5 Minutes received the message that my Freedom CC is approved with X limit ( That Twat applied for Freedom card without even asking me & successfully sold the product with annual fees. Win-win situation for him). Now, I don’t want the Freedom CC because I was misguided by the agent & no use of this CC for my needs, also I won’t receive the ₹1500 voucher ( clearly written eligible if applied without the help of agent) and to make things even worse the card is paid & not LTF & my CIBIL has hit the 2 query & that has reduced my CIBIL by 65 points. Please tell the fastest process to complain against the agent & cancel the credit card.

Solution
Sure, will do this.
Complain to HDFC that you got pre approved MB+LTF but bank approved Freedom Chargeable CC

Please escalate and take it to Principal Nodal officer if need be.
L1: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
L2: escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com
L3: grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
L4: priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
You can also reach out via these forms if you already have an SR number:

Grievance Redressal:

Principal Nodal Officer:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I had Pre-approved offer of Moneyback + CC with LTF, so applied online by myself because I was getting ₹1500 voucher with it. I don’t know why but my application was in process but wasn’t processed. Later after 3 days, I received a call from agent that he needs to complete my application for CC so he sent the link to my mail and asked me to verify the address & click the submit button ( He was applying from his ID but my bad I couldn’t realise on time, that nullify my eligibility of voucher worth ₹1500).
After my application submission I saw the message that Thank You for applying the Freedom CC and just after 5 Minutes received the message that my Freedom CC is approved with X limit ( That Twat applied for Freedom card without even asking me & successfully sold the product with annual fees. Win-win situation for him). Now, I don’t want the Freedom CC because I was misguided by the agent & no use of this CC for my needs, also I won’t receive the ₹1500 voucher ( clearly written eligible if applied without the help of agent) and to make things even worse the card is paid & not LTF & my CIBIL has hit the 2 query & that has reduced my CIBIL by 65 points. Please tell the fastest process to complain against the agent & cancel the credit card.
Branch guy or any other guy

DM them on Twitter for fastest response.

You fked up big time .
Freedom card
C'mon mate
@varun__goel_ we found you a buddy

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Do not activate the card, it will be automatically closed within 30 days

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Sure, will do this.
Complain to HDFC that you got pre approved MB+LTF but bank approved Freedom Chargeable CC

Grievance Redressal:

Principal Nodal Officer:

Solution

Humanbeing

TF Select

Grievance Redressal:

Principal Nodal Officer:
Thanks 🙏🏻
Surely going to try this, also please let me know will they charge the issuing fees if receive the CC & don’t activate the CC till 30 days?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Grievance Redressal:

Principal Nodal Officer:
Direct Twitter p sunao ..
Email Matrix infinia wlo ko.bhow nhi dete

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bhai tu limit bta
Sharma mat