• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,077
Last edited:

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a 1 year old LTF business regalia with 2L limit. Applied c2c using higher limit ICICI card but HDFC provided only 2L limit (close to what I had from SBI Card), that also after sending physical forms to Chennai. I have spent over 6L in last 6 months and over 8.5L in anniversary year on the business regalia. I have not received any limit increase despite high usage and making full on-time payments. I don't have any other relationship with HDFC (HDFCLife rejected my term insurance many years ago, I got the same coverage for ICICI and stayed away from HDFC). I have high disposable income but my personal ITR is modest thanks to smart business structuring and tax planning. Hence, I don't want to send them my ITR. How can I get limit increment and get BizBlack/DCB/Infinia? I can meet the 6 months spend requirements for Infinia, but I don't have the required credit limit or ITR. Hoping to get help from the experienced members here.
ULIP can be an option if you have 'disposable' income.

hundredth

TF Buzz
This is an interesting question. Even if ULIP is not cancelled within free look period but after 2-3 months (assuming it is monthly scheme), the loss will not be much. Somebody must have tried this already. If anyone has further insights, please do share.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is an interesting question. Even if ULIP is not cancelled within free look period but after 2-3 months (assuming it is monthly scheme), the loss will not be much. Somebody must have tried this already. If anyone has further insights, please do share.
I think for the first time annual premium may be required to make ULIP as surrogate to Infinia…

Last edited:

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I asked them about surrendering ULIP. The agent said whole first year premium (around 2L) will be lost. Might vary from policy to policy.
Also I think they wont issue the card until free look up period is over.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I asked them about surrendering ULIP. The agent said whole first year premium (around 2L) will be lost. Might vary from policy to policy.
Also I think they wont issue the card until free look up period is over.
Correct, HDFC didn’t become the biggest bank in India for silly reasons …

hundredth

TF Buzz
If they don't issue card unless free look period is over then it is risky coz they might later say that they failed to get approval for the card.

Which ULIP take 100% discontinuance fee? Can you get details for the plan she is offering? The online hdfc ULIP has 0% discontinuance charges. Afaik, you should get the money back after 5 years along with some basic interest.

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have a 1 year old LTF business regalia with 2L limit. Applied c2c using higher limit ICICI card but HDFC provided only 2L limit (close to what I had from SBI Card), that also after sending physical forms to Chennai. I have spent over 6L in last 6 months and over 8.5L in anniversary year on the business regalia. I have not received any limit increase despite high usage and making full on-time payments. I don't have any other relationship with HDFC (HDFCLife rejected my term insurance many years ago, I got the same coverage for ICICI and stayed away from HDFC). I have high disposable income but my personal ITR is modest thanks to smart business structuring and tax planning. Hence, I don't want to send them my ITR. How can I get limit increment and get BizBlack/DCB/Infinia? I can meet the 6 months spend requirements for Infinia, but I don't have the required credit limit or ITR. Hoping to get help from the experienced members here.
do u have multiple hdfc cards?

Karan04

TF Buzz
Question. What happens for office verification for remote workers?
Address verification is not an issue, but I am not at office.. some guy from HDFC called and said they were at the office..
asked them if they wanted the number of the HR dept, but they said the verification cant be dont by speaking on the phone.

what next?