• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,077
Last edited:

Karan04

TF Buzz
Hey. Had a question. Was looking to apply for Infina metal. Was told by the card guy at my branch that an ITR of 36L would be enough.

Does it matter where the 36L income is coming from? ie, does all of it have to be from employment? or can it be a total of employment + interest + investments + rental income?
Asking because was told they would need the computation and not just the acknowledgement sheet..

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
8kfjym.jpg

I tried upgrading through cc priority redressal, I satisfied all the criteria such as spend, salary, credit limit etc. but still got denied. They did not specify any reason other than 'Internal Policy', despite asking multiple times.

I contacted my RM to threaten account closure, and he was able to get it finally approved.

8kfjym.jpg

I tried upgrading through cc priority redressal, I satisfied all the criteria such as spend, salary, credit limit etc. but still got denied. They did not specify any reason other than 'Internal Policy', despite asking multiple times.

I contacted my RM to threaten account closure, and he was able to get it finally approved.
LTF or paid one ?

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Requesting help from experienced Member(s),
Started HDFC relationship with a Preferred Account & Infinia LTF (8L) limit 6-7 years ago and 2-3 yrs later, with relevant spends, got offered an upgrade to 10L limit.
Till 6 months back, was getting upgrade offer to Infinia Metal FYF. (Avg. annual spends are 12L+ on Infinia, regardless)

Didn't care much back then, but now, wishing to upgrade to Metal (primarily for dem metal feels) but unable to get upgrade offer through the regular channel.
1. What is the best course-of-action to pursue this silly request ?
2. Is the Metal variant worthy of the accompanying FYF condition or should i stay content with LTF Infinia plastic ?
3. Any updates on Infinia Reserve from our distinguished community ?

Cheers !!

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃
Friend of mine holding DCB(PVC) LTF with 8L limit called Customer Care for upgrade to Infinia, was told minimum limit required is 10L and 7.5L spends in last 6 months

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Started HDFC relationship with a Preferred Account & Infinia LTF (8L) limit 6-7 years ago and 2-3 yrs later, with relevant spends, got offered an upgrade to 10L limit.
Till 6 months back, was getting upgrade offer to Infinia Metal FYF. (Avg. annual spends are 12L+ on Infinia, regardless)

Didn't care much back then, but now, wishing to upgrade to Metal (primarily for dem metal feels) but unable to get upgrade offer through the regular channel.
2. Is the Metal variant worthy of the accompanying FYF condition or should i stay content with LTF Infinia plastic ?

Cheers !!
Other then the metal form factor ,us there any real difference between Infinia Metal and Infinia PVC ,i don't think so

As for Infinia Reserve ,it's like something everyone seems to be anticipating for past year or so but there's no concrete news from HDFCs side

SmartSave

TF Premier

Cheers !!

Consider yourself lucky and don't chase the metal. Stick to LTF card as Infinia LTF is not easy. Metal quality is inferior to OneCard (get one if you want for feels).

When and if Infinia Reserve launches, you can then chase that. For now grab the limit enhancement offers if you get as that might come handy when Reserve launches.

prankie

TF Buzz
Hello all, I just joined the forum. I have LTF Millenia with 12 lakh limit, and have net take-home of around 3.8lakh PM. My cibil score is 807, still the bank rejected my request for infinia upgrade saying I need minimum 6 to 8 lakh spend in 2 quarters. Any idea on how can I upgrade to Infinia?

Paradjanov

TF Buzz
Hello all, I just joined the forum. I have LTF Millenia with 12 lakh limit, and have net take-home of around 3.8lakh PM. My cibil score is 807, still the bank rejected my request for infinia upgrade saying I need minimum 6 to 8 lakh spend in 2 quarters. Any idea on how can I upgrade to Infinia?
Your CL of 12 Lakhs, and CIBIL of 807 are impressive enough. The spends of ~7.5 L [or more] over the past 6 months ["2 quarters"] would be very necessary to be upgraded to Infinia.

There do seem to be some cases where the bank has upgraded someone to Infinia even without this spending. But such cases are so few and so rare, that they could well be ignored, and an appreciably high current CL + spends are just about the only ballpoint criteria for Infinia upgrade.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wow ,that's your CL and Salary are really something

My advice ,ask your RM/BM to move your salary account to HDFC ,use that as a laverage to get Infinia

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You already fulfill 2 of the 3 criterias set forth, you don't need to spend anything on your Millennia. If you have good relationship with RM/BM, ask them to assist you for the upgrade.

Or,

Just escalate mentioning your income and credit limit. You'll find the escalation matrix on the forum, don't hesitate to go to pno, md desk or even CEO.

Or else,

Just download physical upgrade form and courier it to their Chennai office by attaching your income docs.

prankie

TF Buzz
You already fulfill 2 of the 3 criterias set forth, you don't need to spend anything on your Millennia. If you have good relationship with RM/BM, ask them to assist you for the upgrade.

Or,

Just escalate mentioning your income and credit limit. You'll find the escalation matrix on the forum, don't hesitate to go to pno, md desk or even CEO.

Or else,

Just download physical upgrade form and courier it to their Chennai office by attaching your income docs.
I'll go with the second option. I have my salary account in Kotak and have a classic banking account with HDFC. Last time I stopped after level 2 escalation
This time I'll make sure to escalate till MD :D

hundredth

TF Buzz
I have a 1 year old LTF business regalia with 2L limit. Applied c2c using higher limit ICICI card but HDFC provided only 2L limit (close to what I had from SBI Card), that also after sending physical forms to Chennai. I have spent over 6L in last 6 months and over 8.5L in anniversary year on the business regalia. I have not received any limit increase despite high usage and making full on-time payments. I don't have any other relationship with HDFC (HDFCLife rejected my term insurance many years ago, I got the same coverage for ICICI and stayed away from HDFC). I have high disposable income but my personal ITR is modest thanks to smart business structuring and tax planning. Hence, I don't want to send them my ITR. How can I get limit increment and get BizBlack/DCB/Infinia? I can meet the 6 months spend requirements for Infinia, but I don't have the required credit limit or ITR. Hoping to get help from the experienced members here.