• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change IDFC Bank RM?

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a 4-year-old IDFC SB account (MAB 25k). I have been maintaining(for the last 4 months) the req Savings balance(3L+) for the First Select upgrade but haven't got the automated upgrade message.
I tried to contact my RM but my RM is saying that I have to maintain 5L+ for the next 3 months to be eligible for the upgrade. He is only concerned about selling ULIPs and WOW Credit Credit.

Should I change my branch or my RM? Any idea how to change my RM as every mail I send to the customer care email ID is eventually forwarded to my RM.

I have a 4-year-old IDFC SB account (MAB 25k). I have been maintaining(for the last 4 months) the req Savings balance(3L+) for the First Select upgrade but haven't got the automated upgrade message.
I tried to contact my RM but my RM is saying that I have to maintain 5L+ for the next 3 months to be eligible for the upgrade. He is only concerned about selling ULIPs and WOW Credit Credit.

Should I change my branch or my RM? Any idea how to change my RM as every mail I send to the customer care email ID is eventually forwarded to my RM.
I don't think that it is possible as they're appointed by the bank only!
I would suggest reaching out to the branch manager. They will surely help you out!

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

One thing you can do is to ask them either change RM or I'll close the account from this bank

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can bypass RM altogether! Just visit any branch and give them your account number. They would be able to see if there is any offer for upgrade. If it is showing, they can generate the text message right there. You need to accept the terms and wait for 2 weeks for the new debit card.