• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change preferred RM?

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

I have HDFC preferred account and i got useless RM assigned to me whenever i ask him to do something he makes childish explanation and say that its not possible then i have to visit branch and get it done. I want to request for RM change but bank manager says its not possible as there is only 1 RM who handles everything and he is best they got. Pls guide me how can i change my RM or do i have to change branch??

Solution
All RM are of same knowledge :D
Anyways you can raise a service request through phone banking they will change in two working days

If you are fed up please write to your RM manager they are bit sensible and they will act quicky

I would suggest not to change since nothing changes :p

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

I have HDFC preferred account and i got useless RM assigned to me whenever i ask him to do something he makes childish explanation and say that its not possible then i have to visit branch and get it done. I want to request for RM change but bank manager says its not possible as there is only 1 RM who handles everything and he is best they got. Pls guide me how can i change my RM or do i have to change branch??
Write an email requesting an rm change

kjs

TF Premier
What do you need the RM to do ?

In my case RM helped me upgrade to Preferred , fetched Regalia Gold LTF credit card. She docent pitch much as she knows I am never interested in any cross selling .

These days 80% work can be done online & branch visit is not required.so check which bank app is most feature rich & then use that account , you can still use hdfc acc for general basic use

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
What do you need the RM to do ?

In my case RM helped me upgrade to Preferred , fetched Regalia Gold LTF credit card. She docent pitch much as she knows I am never interested in any cross selling .

These days 80% work can be done online & branch visit is not required.so check which bank app is most feature rich & then use that account , you can still use hdfc acc for general basic use
Not everyone is lucky like you :)
My RM doesn't even know what are the credit card offered by HDFC.
She only knows infinia is invite only card

kjs

TF Premier
Not everyone is lucky like you :)
My RM doesn't even know what are the credit card offered by HDFC.
She only knows infinia is invite only card
Yes can be. The account is 10yrs + old & I got the RM even with the saving account(opened in 2012) & the RM is still the same since then. Its my oldest account and all my investments are linked so I have no planning to close it. I just dont like HDFC Net banking & Mobile banking.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
All RM are of same knowledge :D
Anyways you can raise a service request through phone banking they will change in two working days

If you are fed up please write to your RM manager they are bit sensible and they will act quicky

I would suggest not to change since nothing changes :p
Agreed. RM change krne ke disadvantages bhi hai.
1. Agar sirf 1 hi bnda manage kr rha, you can't get a different one unless you convince BM to be your RM.
2. If you want to get some things done which require branch push in future, you'll be at a loss.
3. Also, if you want a Programme upgrade, virtual RMs are too ignorant and will always end up providing endless excuses in order to keep you in their virtual group 🤣.