• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to buy your way into Credit Cards at 18?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No this is just a hypothetical. I find that it's much easier to get cards in other countries then in India. I hold a Platinum Card in Singapore and all I did to get it was pay the fees but in India I get rejected.
Because in India there are a lot many people who abuse the CC segment..for it’s unintended purposes and people here are generally over smart..
This phenomenon is natural when you have a huge population base competing for the same limited resources…
So the extra checks and balances are necessary for any kind of businesses in the countries like India…in order to survive in the cut throat competition…

Last edited:

sujal

TF Premier
Let's say money is not a problem. I can put 1cr in a savings account, or an FD or pay lakhs in annual fees for cards.
No Secured cards allowed. No Salary Verification allowed either.
If money is not your problem;)
Put your maximum portfolio in one private bank
Hdfc bank Or Icici bank will be best to get credit card within 6 months!!
Or
U can open a new account with lakhs of funding and u can demand a credit card right away !

If money is not your problem;)
Put your maximum portfolio in one private bank
Hdfc bank Or Icici bank will be best to get credit card within 6 months!!
Or
U can open a new account with lakhs of funding and u can demand a credit card right away !
I have 50 lakhs in Axis Savings Account lol but still stuck with Axis Select lol

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.