• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks that give Unsecured cards to people with 18+ age

sidzzzzz

TF Premier
As per my current knowledge the following banks give unsecured cards to people with a minimum age of 18 ( banks that have mentioned such eligibility directly on their websites)

1. Axis Bank
2. Union Bank
3. Indian Bank
4. American Express
5. HDFC bank (with account)
Kindly reply with name of any other bank so that I can update the list with the same for the people who want to enter the credit card game early on.

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
I'm not talking about secured cards.

ICICI seems to be good find.

AU, how?
Might existing customer, even for me he showed Zenith card while applying, due to non serviceable pincode they declined, cs asked to give serviceable address with poa, I don't have branch nearby to update, so I left application. The cs confirmed me, we give below 21 too, if they have cibil record.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The age mentioned here is 18 for add on

Afaik, no one has received unsecured one card with 18-21 age
All other sites have specified the minimum age for Onecard to be 18. Maybe worth a try ? It's not a bad card for beginners.

Also this post may be of interest to you -

sidzzzzz

TF Premier

sidzzzzz

TF Premier
Where has it been mentioned that it is available only with a FD ? Have you even tried ?

90% of the forum members have got it with FD but I got it unsecured with a nice limit. What can be the harm in trying ?
Because its not upto onecard its just a fintech, all current partners issue to 21+ only, bob federal SIB csb, and sbm is secured only