• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I used the visa concierge service of airport drop, the perk comes with this card ( Quaterly one complimentary upto 40 kms ) .

It was nice experience to interact with visa agent through whatsapp, got all things done in timely manner. Booked 25 days earlier to avoid any last minute issue.
Yeh band nhi hua ab tak ? Mujhe laga tha unlimited trick ka use kar k band kar diye honge tumlog ab tak. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you community without you i was not able to open bob account, i have vistited almost 6-7 branches know one even about Sapphire Debit Card & how to issue & which account required. I collected everything here & account open.

Account is active now & i have funded 20k & they processed both debit cards but Currently facing some issues when ever I tried to login net banking it’s not working also tried to contact customer care it’s saying “invalid account “ so how can i manage ? How to get user ID ? I tried to forget method to get user id but it’s not working (both emails/mobile)? What to do? Bob app is not on boarding new user so how to manage Bob account?
@realrrishi : probably that's the reason. Bob is barred by RBI from onboarding new customers on it net/mobile banking platforms.

realrrishi

TF Buzz
I recently opened BoB super savings account last week and requested for the Sapphire DC from the branch (yet to receive the welcome kit). My netbanking got activated and I am able to do the transactions as well.

But when trying to generate mobile PIN to activate 'Mobile banking registration' in the netbanking (for BoB world app) it throws the error 'customer does not exist'. So I raised a complaint with BoB portal and got a reply saying BoB world is not taking on new customers.

Is it true that anyone who creates BoB saving account after the RBI ban in Sep 2023 cannot use BoB world app? I thought only onboarding the new customers through the app was banned. Can someone clarify?
Is your net banking working, mine not giving error. After how many days your net banking start working after creating account & how to get to know customer Id & also Url please

asyd

TF Select
Is your net banking working, mine not giving error. After how many days your net banking start working after creating account & how to get to know customer Id & also Url please
I did the process offline through my nearest branch. My netbanking got activated within a day after KYC was approved (2-3 days after giving my application at the branch). Got an email regarding the activation.

Customer ID I got from my passbook which I received from the branch on the same day that I opened the account.

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can i downgrade my account after getting Saphire and select debit card? Now i having 20k maintenance account...i already got my card in October 2023
@ABHISHEKk : For Saphire - there shouldn't be any problem as the card is eligible for any account variant (only reqmnt is 10K MAB at time of application). Shouldn't be a problem for Select as well...... only thing is that these cards would become chargeable (if not already).

Just an assumption, Haven't checked it personally.

ABHISHEKk

TF Buzz
@ABHISHEKk : For Saphire - there shouldn't be any problem as the card is eligible for any account variant (only reqmnt is 10K MAB at time of application). Shouldn't be a problem for Select as well...... only thing is that these cards would become chargeable (if not already).

I got my card in October 2023 , if i downgrade it to 2k variant account, will they charge any joining fee for card?

Reactions: R@J

ABHISHEKk

TF Buzz

And the thing is , on my current account variant, only Fyf is waived , but anyway annual fee they will charge i think?

asyd

TF Select
I already have rupay select debit card.. Will Bank issue 2nd physical debit card to me?
Yes... You can hold multiple DCs in BoB savings account even if you are not a joint account holder (I have 3 of them)

You can apply for most of their DCs through the BoB world app or netbanking. Only for Visa Sapphire you should have 10k QAB and need to apply offline via branch.

neel

TF Buzz
Yes... You can hold multiple DCs in BoB savings account even if you are not a joint account holder (I have 3 of them)

You can apply for most of their DCs through the BoB world app or netbanking. Only for Visa Sapphire you should have 10k QAB and need to apply offline via branch.

Could i please bother you to tell me if sapphire and rupay select are still worth applying for and what are the main benefits that make it worth it? Thank you

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Could i please bother you to tell me if sapphire and rupay select are still worth applying for and what are the main benefits that make it worth it? Thank you
Sapphire is basically for free airport pickup/drop once in a quarter. BoB's other debit cards are good for instasmart deals which is missing for sapphire.