• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I've a BoB savings account with 25k+ AQB. It came with some basic Rupay card which I never use.

Is it worth upgrading to this bob World VISA Sapphire solely for the airport transfer? 4 trips to/from BLR airport will be INR 4000-5000 alone, seems like a good deal against INR750 annual fee (anyway reimbursed by a lifestyle voucher?). Are there hidden T&C which prevent me from exploiting this airport transfer?

devluhar

TF Neo
Hi, i was interested in getting this card, could you answer a few question I had,
what is the eligibility critter?
can the airport transfer get me from surat to mumbai and back?
how many airport lounge passes can i get with this card?
can i have 3 account holders on this card, if so then do we each get lounge access?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, i was interested in getting this card, could you answer a few question I had,
can i have 3 account holders on this card, if so then do we each get lounge access?
Airport transfer is up to 40 km as given in main post, also Surat to Mumbai is inter city/state so you will never have airport transfer available on any card for this kind of distance.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- You Need Baroda Super Savings A/C to Own This Card (20k MAB)
- Even For Joint Account Only One Card Will be Given
- Yes Only 40Km Distance Max
- One Domestic per QTR

Hisoka

TF Ace
- You Need Baroda Super Savings A/C to Own This Card (20k MAB)
- Even For Joint Account Only One Card Will be Given
- Yes Only 40Km Distance Max
- One Domestic per QTR

Can it be used from Bangalore airport to Bellandur? It’s 45km. Will they charge extra or straight away decline the pickup/drop?

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

hemant89

TF Premier
@Karvanna How many days did you wait before applying this card? I opened a basic savings account with BOB and I am not getting an option for this debit card in the app. Branch people were also not able to apply as they were getting errors saying the average balance should be 10000 and now they are saying to wait for a quarter so that AMB will be Rs. 10000.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
@Karvanna How many days did you wait before applying this card? I opened a basic savings account with BOB and I am not getting an option for this debit card in the app. Branch people were also not able to apply as they were getting errors saying the average balance should be 10000 and now they are saying to wait for a quarter so that AMB will be Rs. 10000.
This means you can get this with normal account as well but qab should be above 10k😉