• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Good info! Anyone got success opening the account online? Visiting the branch Monday to open this account and get debit card!

Nemesis

TF Premier
Yes correct
Isn't that too high for debit card.
I would go separately for RuPay Select one only for OTT.

Sapphire is only for airport transfer. Usually travel maximum 1 or 2 times a year via flight... So one side is covered which I can easily shell out from my pocket.

Unless you are in a city where airport transfer takes more than 1k at peak times might be multiple of this due to traffic like in Bangalore or where airport is far away from city like in Varanasi.

Why they have not included 2 times per quarter or semi annual... That would have least covered both ways. Banks with crazy way of thinking

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Isn't that too high for debit card.
Your choice. Just weigh the benefits that card is giving and the fee you are paying, you'll get your answer.

Also people can pay ₹1L-₹2L for any CC easily, but when it comes to Debit Cards, they feel broke 😆 with just ₹1K.
I would go separately for RuPay Select one only for OTT.

Sapphire is only for airport transfer. Usually travel maximum 1 or 2 times a year via flight... So one side is covered which I can easily shell out from my pocket.
Then Sapphire is not for you !
Unless you are in a city where airport transfer takes more than 1k at peak times might be multiple of this due to traffic like in Bangalore or where airport is far away from city like in Varanasi.
Even if one way is ₹500 and you travel twice in a year, you save ₹2000 bucks!! Out of which ₹900 you paid the fee- still in benefit

Nemesis

TF Premier
Your choice. Just weigh the benefits that card is giving and the fee you are paying, you'll get your answer.

Also people can pay ₹1L-₹2L for any CC easily, but when it comes to Debit Cards, they feel broke 😆 with just ₹1K.

Then Sapphire is not for you !

Even if one way is ₹500 and you travel twice in a year, you save ₹2000 bucks!! Out of which ₹900 you paid the fee- still in benefit
1 or 2L... Am not one of them.. .Those are crazy Rick

I can go ahead with one time payment of 5k... Annual always hurts your meow meow, that's why people hunt ltf

Also for CC they get return gift on each annual payment along with reward which matches fees + gst. Right technofino gang? 😎

For RuPay Select which account variant anyone knows?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
1 or 2L... Am not one of them.. .Those are crazy Rick

I can go ahead with one time payment of 5k... Annual always hurts your meow meow, that's why people hunt ltf

Also for CC they get return gift on each annual payment along with reward which matches fees + gst. Right technofino gang? 😎

But with this DC, you are getting benefits way more than Annual Fee.

For RuPay Select which account variant anyone knows?
BARODA SUPER SAVINGS ACCOUNT.