• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Account activated today! and I have applied for RUPAY SELECT DC from app. I will visit the branch and apply for Visa Sapphire DC. Account opening process was smooth just like private bank. I will surely keep using this account and request BOB Eterna CC via branch as online application is rejected few months ago.

Special thanks to @pprakash11 for the 2 cards tip.

IMG_6780.PNG IMG_6782.PNG

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hello Everyone,

Account activated today! and I have applied for RUPAY SELECT DC from app. I will visit the branch and apply for Visa Sapphire DC. Account opening process was smooth just like private bank. I will surely keep using this account and request BOB Eterna CC via branch as online application is rejected few months ago.

Congratulations brother!!
Do update the Sapphire status, post which I will too apply.

Currently using RUPAY SELECT.

hemant89

TF Premier
Dealing with BOB is a headache. Branch employees are not aware of a single thing, they are totally noob. At first, they were not aware of this card, but then they said to put 10K in the account and I did that. Now they are saying to wait for 3 months as you have to maintain an AQB of 10K.
I called customer care and went to a different branch but they said I can apply this card only in the base branch. Most people in the branch and customer care will show surprise when I ask about the Sapphire card like they never heard of it.
I will try to shift my account to a bigger branch now and then try to apply it.
There is so much difference in the working and customer dealing of PSU and private banks.

What other than this 🤔
Hello Everyone,

What’s your account variant?