• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

hariselio

TF Premier
The seem to be bit strict now a days, Previous booking experiences were smooth. Now they called me said, its not possible to process and my distance is excess of 40K and you know what, its excess by 0.6 KM(yes, 600M) :( Had to raise my tone after hearing this, then lady in other side kept on hold for a minute, the came back saying we accept the booking :(

Aditya12

TF Premier
The seem to be bit strict now a days, Previous booking experiences were smooth. Now they called me said, its not possible to process and my distance is excess of 40K and you know what, its excess by 0.6 KM(yes, 600M) :( Had to raise my tone after hearing this, then lady in other side kept on hold for a minute, the came back saying we accept the booking :(
I don’t understand why can’t they just charge for the extra km. Even if they charge 30-40 rupees/km that should be fine

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Are 600 m paidal chale jaate bhai

DarthYoda

TF Premier
I Mailed them 2 times and they said, "
we have sent the PIN of Lifestyle voucher on registered mobile number +91xxxxxxxxxx
Please check SMS Inbox now for VD-BOBSMS."

but abhi tak koi msg nhi aaya , already checked my inbox and spam folder.
Anybody facing similar issue?

Aditya12

TF Premier
we have sent the PIN of Lifestyle voucher on registered mobile number +91xxxxxxxxxx

How long has it been? I had received my pin in around 10 days

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge

I got mine even before the card was delivered.

I got dc on 24/11/23 and then mailed them around 20th Dec
I also got the card in a similar timeline.

Can we use Lifestyle code without going to store? There is no store near me.
No

asyd

TF Select
I recently opened BoB super savings account last week and requested for the Sapphire DC from the branch (yet to receive the welcome kit). My netbanking got activated and I am able to do the transactions as well.

But when trying to generate mobile PIN to activate 'Mobile banking registration' in the netbanking (for BoB world app) it throws the error 'customer does not exist'. So I raised a complaint with BoB portal and got a reply saying BoB world is not taking on new customers.

Is it true that anyone who creates BoB saving account after the RBI ban in Sep 2023 cannot use BoB world app? I thought only onboarding the new customers through the app was banned. Can someone clarify?

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I used the visa concierge service of airport drop, the perk comes with this card ( Quaterly one complimentary upto 40 kms ) .

It was nice experience to interact with visa agent through whatsapp, got all things done in timely manner. Booked 25 days earlier to avoid any last minute issue.

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
I've a BoB savings account with 25k+ AQB. It came with some basic Rupay card which I never use.

Is it worth upgrading to this bob World VISA Sapphire solely for the airport transfer? 4 trips to/from BLR airport will be INR 4000-5000 alone, seems like a good deal against INR750 annual fee (anyway reimbursed by a lifestyle voucher?). Are there hidden T&C which prevent me from exploiting this airport transfer?
No hidden T&C. You have to maintain 10K AQB only. Airport transfer only possible if you stay in 40 Km range from the airport. Lifestyle voucher only for first year.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I recently opened BoB super savings account last week and requested for the Sapphire DC from the branch (yet to receive the welcome kit). My netbanking got activated and I am able to do the transactions as well.

But when trying to generate mobile PIN to activate 'Mobile banking registration' in the netbanking (for BoB world app) it throws the error 'customer does not exist'. So I raised a complaint with BoB portal and got a reply saying BoB world is not taking on new customers.

Is it true that anyone who creates BoB saving account after the RBI ban in Sep 2023 cannot use BoB world app? I thought only onboarding the new customers through the app was banned. Can someone clarify?
Yeah that's true. None of the newly added customers after RBI Ban can login to BoB World app.