• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

SuperKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When I tried to book an airport pickup for Bangalore, they calculated and said it is 51KM and above 40km is chargeable, what is the way you guys are booking whatsapp or mail. Even what is the exact whatsapp no.

Aditya12

TF Premier
what is the way you guys are booking whatsapp or mail. Even what is the exact whatsapp no.
This is what I found from another thread
  • Contact for booking -
    Concierge Contact0008 00050 1198
    Concierge Email IDIndiaSignature@concierge-asia.visa.com
    WhatsApp(+91) 0008 00050 4254
  • Process for availing complimentary Airport Pick-Up and Drop Facility
    1. Customer will give requests for the service through Call, E-mail, WhatsApp or Web Chat => Service Provider verifies Card Number => Service Provider will verify Complete Details such as: Arrival Date, Arrival Time, Flight Number, Pick-up Address, Drop off Address, Number of people, Number of bags etc. => Service Provider activates best suited cab service for the request =>Service provider sends confirmation to the customer via e-mail and keeps the customer informed => Service Provider monitors the Pick-Up.

When I tried to book an airport pickup for Bangalore, they calculated and said it is 51KM.
Are you saying it’s more than the actual? Multiple people have shared that their calculation is always more.

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
> Rs.885 transferred from A/c ...0000 to:NEWCARDISSUE/948. Total Bal:Rs.XXXXCR. Avlbl Amt:Rs.XXXX(26-10-2023 08:29:16) - Bank of Baroda

Applied and received card in September 1st week. Fee deducted now.

Account type: Advantage Savings. Can I update account type to avoid this annual fee?

Aditya12

TF Premier
> Rs.885 transferred from A/c ...0000 to:NEWCARDISSUE/948. Total Bal:Rs.XXXXCR. Avlbl Amt:Rs.XXXX(26-10-2023 08:29:16) - Bank of Baroda

Account type: Advantage Savings. Can I update account type to avoid this annual fee?
Which account variant? I’m guessing it’s not super savings.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

Now you can't. Super savings account offers FYF card and the first year's fee has already been taken. Now you'll have to pay even if you upgrade the account.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Now you can't. Super savings account offers FYF card and the first year's fee has already been taken. Now you'll have to pay even if you upgrade the account.
Bro i opened yesterday super savings, she applied for select from her end as rupay select was not showing during account opening.
i haven't gotten any kit from bank so is there any way i can add bob account in upi apps without debit card as details are not showing in NetBanking.
Also she said wait for select to come then she'll apply for sapphire.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Bro i opened yesterday super savings, she applied for select from her end as rupay select was not showing during account opening.
i haven't gotten any kit from bank so is there any way i can add bob account in upi apps without debit card as details are not showing in NetBanking.
Also she said wait for select to come then she'll apply for sapphire.
You can apply for virtual Rupay Platinum card via app itself. It gets generated instantly & free of charge. And then set up UPI.