• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-09 at 10.59.56 AM.jpeg
i am travelling with my family 4 adult 1 child.but we can easily accomodate in any swift desire like card. but according to visa concierge they cant allow more then 3 pax. what if i book for 3 and accomodate all 4 pax. any experiences for others??? @TechnoFino @Karvanna @ashwink

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Yes can book now.
Call concierge.
Yes.
Number?
I couldn't find on google.
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-09 at 10.59.56 AM.jpeg
i am travelling with my family 4 adult 1 child.but we can easily accomodate in any swift desire like card. but according to visa concierge they cant allow more then 3 pax. what if i book for 3 and accomodate all 4 pax. any experiences for others??? @TechnoFino @Karvanna @ashwink
How to talk to them through Whatsapp?

asyd

TF Select
ok, let me clarify. let's say i open a new super savings account today & get the sapphire dc, so it'll be fyf.

now after 1.5 yrs, having same super savings account, i take add-on rupay select dc. will this be fyf too?
I don't think so... First year implies the account opening year irrespective of whether you had an add-on card or not... Check the super savings account TnCs

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
I don't think so... First year implies the account opening year irrespective of whether you had an add-on card or not... Check the super savings account TnCs
they didn't specify what the 1st year meant, but yeah i get your point. so i have to apply for the add-on card within 1yr of acc opening/conversion then?

sharpened

TF Select
varies, i just talked to my branch, they said 1 month, so with a margin of error, 50 days is realistic i think
Crazy. I submitted the form today, they said 15-20 days but I forgot to clarify if they meant calendar or working. I'm in Mumbai, though, and the welcome kit seems to be dispatched from Navi Mumbai.

neel

TF Buzz
So im able to now apply for visa male and visa female (basically sapphire) from my account.

But its throwing up this character exceeded bull again and again 😂 lord save us from low budget PSUs
Screenshot_20240414_163033_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_163541_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_163541_Chrome.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 10