• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help needed with Magnus Burgundy upgrade

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Opened my Burgundy account in Sep 23.
Since 6 Oct till date balance is above 10L and as per the info I have got, those who have maintained balance above 10L for last 45 days are able to get upgrade.

But I am struggling for the same since many days. Called customer care multiple times, they are not able to upgrade despite understanding that I am eligible. Wrote to PNO also but till now they aren't of any help.
RM is clueless and only interested in selling ULIPs from day 1.

If anyone can tell me the exact process which I have to follow to get the burgundy magnus card then please let me know.

saurabhduasd

TF Select
Since 6 Oct till date balance is above 10L and as per the info I have got, those who have maintained balance above 10L for last 45 days are able to get upgrade.

But I am struggling for the same since many days. Called customer care multiple times, they are not able to upgrade despite understanding that I am eligible. Wrote to PNO also but till now they aren't of any help.

If anyone can tell me the exact process which I have to follow to get the burgundy magnus card then please let me know.
The understanding is for a defined quarter e.g. July to September , the average quarterly balance need to be above 10 lakh and after 1st of October the 45 days start after which one becomes eligible for M4B

Next chance we get is on 15th Feb if Oct to Dec AQB is above 10 lk

This is as per my conversation with RM as well as confirmed by Axis customer care on call

Quantum

TF Premier

As far as the offer period of 30 Nov is concerned, the only way possible is RM/BM taking approval for you and providing the M4B to you.

You know why everyone at Axis is clueless or giving contradicting replies or false hopes to clients is that the credit card product team has gone unresponsive in Axis. They aren't reverting to other teams within Axis too.

The problem here is NOT that "it was such a lucrative offer and such a huge number of requests and eligible entities have piled up that the CC product team is not able to cater to the demand".
The problem lies in the strategy and execution of "things" in Axis, from top to bottom.
The cross functional execution is completely misaligned in Axis. A lot of credit goes to the CEO/COO for the same.
This has raised a big question mark on their ethics and credibility among clients.

Axis needs an overhaul, better strategic alignment and execution with some ethics and customer focused approach.

Last edited:

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The understanding is for a defined quarter e.g. July to September , the average quarterly balance need to be above 10 lakh and after 1st of October the 45 days start after which one becomes eligible for M4B

Next chance we get is on 15th Feb if Oct to Dec AQB is above 10 lk

This is as per my conversation with RM as well as confirmed by Axis customer care on call
But my friend who opened the account at same time and maintaining the balance from same time got upgrade around a week ago.

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
As far as the offer period of 30 Nov is concerned, the only way possible is RM/BM taking approval for you and providing the M4B to you.

You know why everyone at Axis is clueless or giving contradicting replies or false hopes to clients is that the credit card product team has gone unresponsive in Axis. They aren't reverting to other teams within Axis too.

The problem here is NOT that "it was such a lucrative offer and such a huge number of requests and eligible entities have piled up that the CC product team is not able to cater to the demand".
The problem lies in the strategy and execution of "things" in Axis, from top to bottom.
The cross functional execution is completely misaligned in Axis. A lot of credit goes to the CEO/COO for the same.
This has raised a big question mark on their ethics and credibility among clients.

Axis needs an overhaul, better strategic alignment and execution with some ethics and customer focused approach.
In short term Axis will operate like this only, so we need to find a way. And I am looking for that way only.

Your statements are true and in long term maybe they can improve this but currently I have no hope.

Axis is literally not able to handle what is going with their magnus card and all their guidelines for M4B are also being getting trashed in last few days, but customer care have no idea. And RM just speak anything to their clients as far as I know.

Earlier PNO used to be quite helpful but now they are also just sitting on their hands.

Quantum

TF Premier
In short term Axis will operate like this only, so we need to find a way. And I am looking for that way only.

Your statements are true and in long term maybe they can improve this but currently I have no hope.

Axis is literally not able to handle what is going with their magnus card and all their guidelines for M4B are also being getting trashed in last few days, but customer care have no idea. And RM just speak anything to their clients as far as I know.

Earlier PNO used to be quite helpful but now they are also just sitting on their hands.
When someone writes to PNO regarding any product or service, that ticket is forwarded to the PoC of that team to investigate and revert back.
Here it would be PoC of CC team. And they have gone unresponsive, just playing delay tactics.

Try writing to their MD/CEO email id, if you qualify for M4B. Do it today itself.

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When someone writes to PNO regarding any product or service, that ticket is forwarded to the PoC of that team to investigate and revert back.
Here it would be PoC of CC team. And they have gone unresponsive, just playing delay tactics.

Try writing to their MD/CEO email id, if you qualify for M4B. Do it today itself.
Yes, you are correct as few days back I called the office of PNO and the person informed me same that the complaint has been forwarded to the CC team.

Just a few mins ago sent an email to their CEO.🤞