• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC SPC Approval process guidelines for INFINIA DCB Regalia Gold

Post number 1 has been selected as best answer.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Reach out to RM/BM to take a salary level deviation and get an infinia approved.
My RM left HDFC. new virtual RM assigned who doesnt know jackshit. They raised request thrice but they're too low. No direct contact with product managers who can approve infinia. Also, my salary is low as well. I had mailed Greviance that DCB wasnt accepted abroad. After 2 months they mailed back saying they can "review" if im eligible for upgrade. Mailed to PNO. they replied I need 8L CL. They will review if im eligible for CL upgrade and then revert if they can upgrade.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My RM left HDFC. new virtual RM assigned who doesnt know jackshit. They raised request thrice but they're too low. No direct contact with product managers who can approve infinia. Also, my salary is low as well. I had mailed Greviance that DCB wasnt accepted abroad. After 2 months they mailed back saying they can "review" if im eligible for upgrade. Mailed to PNO. they replied I need 8L CL. They will review if im eligible for CL upgrade and then revert if they can upgrade.
Talk to your cluster/circle head, details should be available with branch banking.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Cluster head recommended i upgrade from DCB to regalia gold since he also uses that card and it's very good.
ask him to shove it up his --- . Primary rule in sales is to check for what cx needs but not what I can easily sell. Tell him not to give suggestions which are easy for him to deliver instead ask him to get a branch banking head approval for infinia . Period.

an0nym0us

TF Neo
If I meet the spends and limit criteria but not income + have an imperia relationship with multiple accounts / FDs etc, what'll be the best way to try to upgrade from regalia business to infinia? Currently only Biz Black is being offered as an upgrade, RM is saying he can't do much without meeting income criteria.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I meet the spends and limit criteria but not income + have an imperia relationship with multiple accounts / FDs etc, what'll be the best way to try to upgrade from regalia business to infinia? Currently only Biz Black is being offered as an upgrade, RM is saying he can't do much without meeting income criteria.
Ask RM to take an income deviation . Income deviation and spends criteria waiver should be approved by branch banking head. If his pants are too short to ask for an approval from BBH tell him you’ll escalate to the Group head .

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ask RM to take an income deviation . Income deviation and spends criteria waiver should be approved by branch banking head. If his pants are too short to ask for an approval from BBH tell him you’ll escalate to the Group head .
Atleast you got recommendation for Regalia Gold, my BM asked me to get Regalia even when I was eligible for DCB. He also said the same - "Sir, Regalia bahut accha card hai, main khud bhi vahin use karta hu"
Cluster head recommended i upgrade from DCB to regalia gold since he also uses that card and it's very good.

So you guys all seem to know the employees at your branch very well ,i only know one guy who deals with credit cards and he keeps telling me that my Millennia is the best

On the other hand my RM is in a totally different city ,if i ask her about cards ,she'll just tell me I've got no offers right now and tries to shove personal loans down my throat

How do you get in touch with higher ups in HDFC ,do they entertain credit card requests

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So you guys all seem to know the employees at your branch very well ,i only know one guy who deals with credit cards and he keeps telling me that my Millennia is the best

On the other hand my RM is in a totally different city ,if i ask her about cards ,she'll just tell me I've got no offers right now and tries to shove personal loans down my throat

How do you get in touch with higher ups in HDFC ,do they entertain credit card requests
in HDFC, you can request to meet your branch head very easily. The other employees can not deny. I hold an Imperia Account and Imperia RM are usually Branch heads themselves. To give more custom tips, need to know your NRV, spends and CL. If they deny. Post on twitter / FB and tag hdfc that you want to have a conversation with branch head but other employees are not letting you. The Branch head himself will call you ;)

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
in HDFC, you can request to meet your branch head very easily. The other employees can not deny. I hold an Imperia Account and Imperia RM are usually Branch heads themselves. To give more custom tips, need to know your NRV, spends and CL. If they deny. Post on twitter / FB and tag hdfc that you want to have a conversation with branch head but other employees are not letting you. The Branch head himself will call you ;)
Preferred account, currently around 1.2L sitting in it ,use it for Credit card bill Payments, 2 Cards Millennia LTF and Tata Neu Plus LTF sharing limit of 1.16L ,no other relationship with them

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But thank you for your advice will surely pay my branch another visit

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They

They absolutely do entertain customer requests also credit cards. If you’re in branch banking , walk into your branch and ask for the Cluster head/ circle head details ( email id, phone number ) branch has to provide you with those then have those conversations. If you’re in virtual banking ask for the same details to your RM. Tell the RM if the details aren’t provided then you’ll file a grievance. This will make RM dance to your tunes rather than they eating your head for loans.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They

They absolutely do entertain customer requests also credit cards. If you’re in branch banking , walk into your branch and ask for the Cluster head/ circle head details ( email id, phone number ) branch has to provide you with those then have those conversations. If you’re in virtual banking ask for the same details to your RM. Tell the RM if the details aren’t provided then you’ll file a grievance. This will make RM dance to your tunes rather than they eating your head for loans.
Thanks, I've got branch banking ,small branch nearby ,but will definitely try that

ccent

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1693896233744.jpeg
Please find all terms and conditions and approval process for all deviation on income / eligibility or spends conditions.

Edit : Confirmed with multiple sources and RM , this is 💯 percent genuine !
Can anyone confirm what is the minimum credit limit required for DCB metal card?