• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC SPC Approval process guidelines for INFINIA DCB Regalia Gold

Post number 1 has been selected as best answer.

NinjaHatori

TF Select
VIP Lounge
That’s not the case. That’s RM / grievances team who gives this BS to decline your request if you don’t meet the 8L credit limit and 7.5 lakh spends in last 6 months. I too had been informed the 10L limit on previous card .
I recently got upgraded and received card last week also checked the same with other friends and family who got upgraded either through meeting the criteria or getting approval for the deviation using RMs through offline process .
This. The limits can also change based NRV with Hdfc. For my mom to get pre approved upgrades in 21, ig limit was 8.5L or so and in 22 when infinia metal pre approved came, CL was 9.7L or so (NRV never been more than 30k tho, just used to hold privileged account in 2019, 20 but later closed due to exceptionally bad service)

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello, new here. I have DCB LTF with 5L Limit. NRV with HDFC is 60L family banking. DCB is issued in nov - 23. Within 2 months, I've crossed 7L in spends.

What should be my strategy going forward? wait another 3 months and then ask for upgrade + LE? I dont meet salary criteria (1.1L net credit).

NinjaHatori

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello, new here. I have DCB LTF with 5L Limit. NRV with HDFC is 60L family banking. DCB is issued in nov - 23. Within 2 months, I've crossed 7L in spends.

What should be my strategy going forward? wait another 3 months and then ask for upgrade + LE? I dont meet salary criteria (1.1L net credit).
You can always try and see. Why wait 3 months. Apply now, you might get it, if they don't approve, you can escalate to higher authorities which most likely will honor your request. If not, then you'll have to wait 3 months which you are already read for

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can always try and see. Why wait 3 months. Apply now, you might get it, if they don't approve, you can escalate to higher authorities which most likely will honor your request. If not, then you'll have to wait 3 months which you are already read for

Well, I got rejected from everywhere currently. RM raised request and rejected. I went to tier 3 city branch, told them I'll shift account there. They introduced cluster head but couldn't get it.

Do it after you spend 7.5 lacs.
Here is what I have sent:

Dear Team,

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to you as a loyal HDFC Bank credit card holder for the past 15 years, currently in possession of the Diners Black card.

Throughout this period, I have experienced several upgrades, yet I find myself somewhat disheartened as I have not been upgraded to the Infinia card, which I believe would be highly beneficial for my financial needs.

Despite my attempts to reach out to your credit card team and Relationship Manager, I have not received a satisfactory response regarding the procedure for obtaining the Infinia card.

Recognizing the value placed on customer relationships by HDFC Bank, particularly those extending over 15 years, and considering my impeccable track record of timely payments, I kindly request your assistance in upgrading my current card to the Infinia, maximizing the associated benefits.
Needless to mention, I have 800+ Cibil score as well and hold few more credit card with on time payments.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a positive response.
Thanks for this reference. Worked like a charm.
Got my Infinia delivered yesterday

techt

TF Legend
Greveiance redressal. Nov 23-> till date : 9.5L with foreign spends too.
CL is less : 5L
ITR is also 1.2Lpa.

My spends are high because I also have high passive income. So I saved 30% of income and spend rest. + Wife also earns but we spend through card.
on which card ?
Did you get infinia LTF ?

Shoxie

TF Premier
Greveiance redressal. Nov 23-> till date : 9.5L with foreign spends too.
CL is less : 5L
ITR is also 1.2Lpa.

My spends are high because I also have high passive income. So I saved 30% of income and spend rest. + Wife also earns but we spend through card.
@techt is asking which card you spent on, just pitching in if it's still not clear.

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have dcb metal with 6lakhs Limit, spends of 10lakh+ in last 6 months.
reached out to grievance Redressal last month.
I have reached out to the pno now.

Not sure what's wrong, I have not received a limit enhancement in last 1+ year.

Rwply from grievance Redressal is as below.

"Card upgrade:

We understand from your conversation that you wish to avail HDFC Bank Infinia card. We wish to clarify that we are currently unable to review your request for an upgrade of your HDFC Bank Infinia credit card. We wish to assure you that the upgrade of the credit card is reviewed periodically based on usage and payment patterns on the card account.

Hence, we request you to continue using your credit card for your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you better.

Limit enhacement:

We have liased with the concerned department for detailed review and kindly note that your Limit enhancement on the card account is reviewed based on the usage and payment pattern on the card account. Based on the guidelines, we regret to inform you that we are unable to extend the Limit Enhancement offer on the card account as on date.We kindly request you to use the credit card and provide us with many more opportunities to serve you better."

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

"Card upgrade:

We understand from your conversation that you wish to avail HDFC Bank Infinia card. We wish to clarify that we are currently unable to review your request for an upgrade of your HDFC Bank Infinia credit card. We wish to assure you that the upgrade of the credit card is reviewed periodically based on usage and payment patterns on the card account.

Hence, we request you to continue using your credit card for your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you better.

Limit enhacement:

We have liased with the concerned department for detailed review and kindly note that your Limit enhancement on the card account is reviewed based on the usage and payment pattern on the card account. Based on the guidelines, we regret to inform you that we are unable to extend the Limit Enhancement offer on the card account as on date.We kindly request you to use the credit card and provide us with many more opportunities to serve you better."
You need at least 8L limit on existing card to be upgraded ,from what I've gathered

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

"Card upgrade:

Limit enhacement:

This is standard limits and spends for HDFC for upgrades, and right agent luck to get Infinia or Good RM who can do it for you.

Your spends are right in place, but CL is the issue here.

Attachments

• HDFC CC Upgrade and LE.jpg
    HDFC CC Upgrade and LE.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 12