• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC SPC Approval process guidelines for INFINIA DCB Regalia Gold

Post number 1 has been selected as best answer.

This seems a bit weird. I am being offered Milenna FYF on Regalia with 3.5l CL. I have spent roughly 10-11 lakhs since my card inception almost 16 months ago. Haven't received a CL upgrade or even a card upgrade. So maybe these criteria are there but HDFC is temperamental and moody while implementing them.

Last edited:
Now I am relieved !!!

1704989077341.png
Congrats!! Can you share what mail you sent after which they approved your card? It would be helpful for me since I will be in a similar boat in a couple of months.
I already have the limit criteria met on my regalia gold and have spends of more than 5+ lakhs in the last 2-3 months.
They had earlier refused my request to upgrade in Dec, but planning to send one again after reaching 7.5+ lakhs of spends

superstar@123

TF Select
Congrats!! Can you share what mail you sent after which they approved your card? It would be helpful for me since I will be in a similar boat in a couple of months.
I already have the limit criteria met on my regalia gold and have spends of more than 5+ lakhs in the last 2-3 months.
They had earlier refused my request to upgrade in Dec, but planning to send one again after reaching 7.5+ lakhs of spends
Do it after you spend 7.5 lacs.
Here is what I have sent:

Dear Team,

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to you as a loyal HDFC Bank credit card holder for the past 15 years, currently in possession of the Diners Black card.

Throughout this period, I have experienced several upgrades, yet I find myself somewhat disheartened as I have not been upgraded to the Infinia card, which I believe would be highly beneficial for my financial needs.

Despite my attempts to reach out to your credit card team and Relationship Manager, I have not received a satisfactory response regarding the procedure for obtaining the Infinia card.

Recognizing the value placed on customer relationships by HDFC Bank, particularly those extending over 15 years, and considering my impeccable track record of timely payments, I kindly request your assistance in upgrading my current card to the Infinia, maximizing the associated benefits.
Needless to mention, I have 800+ Cibil score as well and hold few more credit card with on time payments.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a positive response.

Hi guys,

I am also looking for infinia upgrade from existing regalia with limit of 5.4lakhs, but since one year (Feb 23) my limit is not increased by hdfc. Should I ask them to increase my limit by sending the form to Chennai officer or should I wait?. I have drastically increased the spending on cc via rent payments and insurance payments but did not receive any LE from 1 year. Looking forward to meet the first infinia criteria of 8L.

Kindly guide....

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

I am also looking for infinia upgrade from existing regalia with limit of 5.4lakhs, but since one year (Feb 23) my limit is not increased by hdfc. Should I ask them to increase my limit by sending the form to Chennai officer or should I wait?. I have drastically increased the spending on cc via rent payments and insurance payments but did not receive any LE from 1 year. Looking forward to meet the first infinia criteria of 8L.

Kindly guide....
Do you know your cibil score? I used to get frequent CL increases on my old Regalia LTF upto 20L. Maybe experts can guide what factors determine cl upgrades?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

Kindly guide....
If you can support with salary or itr, ask for LE. They can provide around 2.5x monthly in hand.
If not and your spend is 7.5 L in last six months, directly request for card upgrade along with limit enhancement.
No harm in trying either option.

So, infinia requires min 8L limit. So if in hand is greater than 2.5L, you can try. But if 3L you will easily get.
It's better to go only for LE as my sal is around 20lpa.

Is there any ratio they consider based on yearly salary?

P.S - I have current upgrade offer of regalia gold and bombarded with updates but I am choosing not to.

Last edited:

s4more

TF Select
I can attest to the requirements in the opening post.
I had upgraded Regalia LTF to the FYF Regalia Gold.
After 3 months on RG, I have now requested upgrade through grievance cc and am being offered FYF DCB Metal, denied for Infinia Metal upon request. Spends in the last 6 months >4L and CL 6.2L.
Will try for LE in first year after receiving DCB Metal and have big spends lined up in 6 months and then request for Infinia Metal hopefully.

I can attest to the requirements in the opening post.
I had upgraded Regalia LTF to the FYF Regalia Gold.
After 3 months on RG, I have now requested upgrade through grievance cc and am being offered FYF DCB Metal, denied for Infinia Metal upon request. Spends in the last 6 months >4L and CL 6.2L.
Will try for LE in first year after receiving DCB Metal and have big spends lined up in 6 months and then request for Infinia Metal hopefully.
Yes, I have requested LE currently on my regalia ltf, not going for infinia directly.

Told the bm - ltf card chahiye ni toh paid infinia k neeche koi nai :)

Guys, I tried to manually increase my limit on regalia card and got only 20k enhancement (5.4l to 5.6l).

Any suggestions as to why so low enhancement I got....?

My other cards are as follows

Idfc select 2l limit
Sbi bpcl 2.28l limit
Icici rubyx and hpcl coral 2l shared limit
Kotak urbane gold 2l limit

Am I over leveraging? Should I close some cards and try again?

PS - my limit was increased without any calls or intimation, had submitted LE form in branch with salary slips

Suggestions welcome...

svijayan86

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys, I tried to manually increase my limit on regalia card and got only 20k enhancement (5.4l to 5.6l).

Any suggestions as to why so low enhancement I got....?

My other cards are as follows

Idfc select 2l limit
Sbi bpcl 2.28l limit
Icici rubyx and hpcl coral 2l shared limit
Kotak urbane gold 2l limit

Am I over leveraging? Should I close some cards and try again?

PS - my limit was increased without any calls or intimation, had submitted LE form in branch with salary slips

Suggestions welcome...
If you are ok can you please share your salary per month??