• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC PRIME ACCOUNT

Taicu819

TF Buzz
Has anybody opened Prime Account in hdfc?
What are its features?
My main intention is to apply Regaila.

hariselio

TF Premier
My main intention is to apply Regaila.
I opened savingsmax account, maintained around 50K - 1L. Also paid other cc bills using hdfc bill pay for getting 750 cashback. After three months, i get regalia with 5L approved.

Actually once it had above 1.5L, but due to automatic sweep-in facility, an FD was created with 35K in 2nd month after my account opening. So after that i always keep balance less than 1.2L.

Bob78900

TF Premier
C
I opened savingsmax account, maintained around 50K - 1L. Also paid other cc bills using hdfc bill pay for getting 750 cashback. After three months, i get regalia with 5L approved.

Actually once it had above 1.5L, but due to automatic sweep-in facility, an FD was created with 35K in 2nd month after my account opening. So after that i always keep balance less than 1.2L.
Cant we switch off this sweep in facility?

Gautham

TF Premier
See that's the whole point ...

That's what I mean to say ... That HDFC preferred etc. are nothing in terms of cards by HDFC ... They have no relation
Their card offer/LE trigger system is shit and random max. It will take an eternity for them to realise and modify it. For now, they are believing it like some gospel. Low end HDFC card users can never ladder up to their top ends through spending means because rewards structure of cards below Millenia is just pathetic. I have a moneyback. Why would I use moneyback over Ace/SC smart card in the first place?
I have salary a/c with hdfc for like more than 6 years. Till last month, my moneyback card limit was 50k only. I had to send my latest payslips to Chennai branch to revise it. When I asked CC, despite having >2 lakh AMB and very good monthly salary why your system never triggered LE/ Card upgrade for me, they had no answers. But despite this, they will survive because of excellent top end cards and lower end card users have to suffer for an eternity.