• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Classic Family Banking

I have a hdfc classic banking account and want to open a new account for my wife under family account. Can I open a new account directly with zero balance and tag it to my account as a family account or will have to open an account by paying the minimum balance like 10k-20k and then club it to my classic account as a family.
Any guidance is appreciated.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I have a hdfc classic banking account and want to open a new account for my wife under family account. Can I open a new account directly with zero balance and tag it to my account as a family account or will have to open an account by paying the minimum balance like 10k-20k and then club it to my classic account as a family.
You can speak to your classic RM and get it directly without having to take the long route.

DEEP_RAY

TF Select

You can open with 0 balance.